I took my 87 Monte Carlo SS because I thought I had a tranny problem and the guy said he would test drive it to figure out the problem. It ended up being the T.V. cable he adjusted it and bayuuum fix my problem in less then 1hr!! I will go back O and I got a first time customer discount!!!!!Share Review
Clark's Auto Repair & Machine ShopAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Auto Repair and Machine Shop Since 1968
- **Engine Rebuilding, Removal and Installation***Financing Available *Engine Balancing* Rod Reconditioning *Press Work Available*Cylinder Head Reconditioning*Align Honing and Block Indexing*Cylinder Resizing on SUNNEN CV 616 Drum and Disc Turning While-U-Wait *Flywheels Resurfaced While-U-Wait **Full Service Auto Repair** *Cylinder Head Gasket Repair*Complete Diagnostic Center*Complete Service *Tune-Ups*Electrical*Brakes*Repairs *Vehicle Inspection*Radiator and Hoses*Insurance Estimates*30 / 60 / 90K Scheduled Maintenance
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, mastercard, discover, cash
- Monta Vista
Better Business Bureau
ASE Certified Master Technician
- Auto Repair & Service, Engine Rebuilding & Exchange, Automobile Machine Shop, Automobile Performance, Racing & Sports Car Equipment, Auto Transmission, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Racing & Sports Cars, Truck Service & Repair, Auto Engine Rebuilding, Auto Racing
My radiator blew up just as I was getting off of the freeway in Cupertino for work. I was in a panic and I called AAA and had my car towed to Clark's on a hunch after looking them up on Google for Auto Repair in Cupertino. The car got there about noon. Steve said he could probably have the radiator replaced by about 3:00PM. I asked him if he meant today and he indicated that he did mean just a couple of hours from when I'd brought the car in. For any repair shop, that's an amazing...view more turn-around time. I must've been lucky to get there when they weren't too busy.
Not only did they replace my failed radiator and the two hoses leading into and out of it but the also replaced the thermostat and the temperature sensor because the temperature gauge wasn't working proprely prior to the radiator incident. All of this work was already done by the time I arrived at the shop. That's a really great turn-around time for any repair shop.
I highly recommend Clark's. Steve was patient, fully engaged while I was talking and obviously knows more about the physics of cars and engines than I ever will.
For major repairs like head gaskets or radiator replacement or just a simple oil change, this is the place to go to get the work done. Before yesterday March 15th, I'd never heard of Clark's or met Steve. After one day of business with them, I'd take my car there any day.view less