Worst service ever, even for a semi small town cab service. They advertise reliable service but they are anything but. They advertise 24hr service but couldn't get them to answer phone just to take me ten mins across town @ 11pm so I could get home from work. Also called the day before to arrange a ride to work, they never showed. Lousy unprofessional company. Zero stars!! Will never try using them again.Share Review
Culpeper Cab CompanyAdd to mybook
From your door to the store.
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We provide flat rates to and from Airports, bus station, train station and all of the Culpeper city suburbs. We established this company to provide our community and visitors with professional drivers. Our drivers will treat every customer with courtesy and respect.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (540) 829-9772
- Welcome to a Flat Rate Cab Service. Culpeper Cab offer taxi services for a set rate, quoted to you prior to the ride. When you travel with us you don't have to worry that the meter is running while you sit in traffic or that your taxi driver will take the scenic route and leave you with a greater than expected expense.
- Culpeper Sedan * Culpeper Taxi * Latino Taxi * Metro Sedan Service
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, mastercard, amex, discover, visa
Child car seats
- Airport Transportation, Transportation Providers, Taxis, Chauffeur Service, Special Needs Transportation, Disability Services, Transportation Services, Driving Service
I'm not sure how many stars to give I used them twice in a row first time he was about 10 min early the second time he got an attitude On the phone the next time I tried to call for Over an hour cause I was at stuck at work but we never got an answer or a call back ..he advertises to be Open 24/7 but they are most definitely not;;;Share Review
WARNING! WARNING! I waited days for an appointment with a new pain doctor. My ride NEVER showed up. I had spoken with Derek a few times and he bragged what a tight ship he ran. His excuse for not picking me up? He was out late last night and just woke up...12:45 p.m. "I was tired." You were tired?... so you just chucked me into the "Oh well" column? How very professional of you. How about a phone call so I can make other arrangements? Pure BS.Share Review
Called to go five miles the guy said he would call me back and didn`t for over 45 mins.i ended up walking in traffic.i called to set up a pick up and they said they would be there and to call again 15 mins before so i did and waited in the 30° temp at midnight for 45 mins with no call back so i walked back the five miles in the dark and was two hours behind for work. If you want to be put in a dangerous position then call these guys.Share Review