I really liked Tamara & appreciated her services until her then massage therapist (2009-10) caused unnecessary problems with clients. I suffer from Fibromyalgia, RA/Osteo-Arthritis/Osteoporosis/Osteopenia, Degenerative Disc Disease & I found some relief going to Tamara. I live in Elmira, OR now, & my disease have escalated, which include a Brain Tumor in the Occipital Lobe, so I no longer go to Creswell Chiropractic.... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Creswell ChiropracticAdd to mybook
- Gentle, effective chiropractic care. Dr. Tamara Blum takes the time to listen to you, and explain treatment options. Dr. Blum addresses the muscular, as well as skeletal, components of your pain. She practices diversified technique (which borrows from many different disciplines), NIMMO trigger point therapy, intra-nasal cranial adjustment. Call for injuries due to a car accident or work accident, sports injury, acute or chronic pain. And if you are healthy, Dr. Blum will keep your spine aligned to allow your body to operate at its maximum efficiency!
- Metagenics, Biofreeze
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, debit, check, cash, insurance
- Located at 24 West Oregon Avenue, Creswell, at the highway 99 jog. We are west of the train tracks and east of the Creswell Library.
- Massage therapy on-site, by Chelsea Pisani, LMT. Call to schedule a therapeutic massage, or massage and chiropractic treatment together!
- Oregon Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services