- Funeral Directors, Cemeteries, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Information & Advisory Services, Funeral Planning
- Services/Product offered:
- Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home-Expert preparation and care of the deceased-Listening to the family's preferences-Informing the family of available options-Coordinating plans with clergy and others involved in the service Providing information about caskets, vaults, and other products-Assisting in cemetery arrangements selecting cemetery space opening and closing grave providing tent, chairs, etc., at the graveside For veterans, obtaining and presenting a United States Flag to the family-Composing obituary for newspaper(s)-Contacting casket bearers-Personalizing visitation and service assisting the family with displaying photographs, momentos, etc. Receiving and arranging floral tributes for visitation-Transporting flowers to church, fellowship hall or family home providing all necessary support staff and equipment Arranging cremation, either following visitation and service, or direct cremation-Completing necessary documents report of death, death certificate, stateme nt of death for social security,assist in completing insurance claim forms Assist in pre-planning funerals
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Funerals, Burials, Cremation Services,Funeral Service or Memorial Service Followed by Cremation