Aurora Charter Oak HospitalAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- A Full Service Chemical Dependency Program Aurora Charter Oak is to serve as a community resource providing a safe, ethical and high quality mental health and addictive medicine treatment to individuals in need. We commit to provide a continuum of services that allow for individualized treatment at the most appropriate level of care in the least restrictive and most confidential environment. We commit to utilize best practices to increase the maximum benefit and good outcomes and stay at a continued state of readiness for our next patient. We incorporate all spiritual and cultural beliefs for the communities we serve. Charter Oak Recovery Center Offers: * Inpatient Detoxification * Residential Treatment * Partial Hospitalization * Intensive Outpatient Services, both day and evening hours available * On-site Chemical Dependency support groups AMENITY Assessment and Referral Services are offered at no charge. Ask for the Assessment and Referral Department for a menta l health or chemical dependency consultation or to obtain referral information.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (626) 915-5902
- Residential Treatment Program Services Charter Oak Recovery Center provides the following focus of care for continued sobriety: * Individual Treatment Planning and Therapy * Emotional Process Groups * Family Involvement * Sponsor Network * Medical Supervision * Educational Workshops * 12-Step Meetings and Studies * Relapse Prevention * Discharge Planning * Return to Work Planning * Dynamic Lecture Series * Step-Down to Day Treatment and Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Services * Free Aftercare Groups for One Year All this is done in a comfortable living environment. Robin McGeough - Program Director and Intervention Specialist, is a Certified Credentialed Drug and Alcohol Counselor?Interventionist. He carries a degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences and has 14 years of Program Management Experience. BRAND What is Humanness? In the recovery community humanness is defined as the understanding and acceptance of the frailties and weakness associat ed with oneself as an imperfect being. Active alcoholism and addiction blinds an individual from seeing the destructive characteristics of humanness that we all possess. The defense mechanisms that protect a chemically dependent individual from the reality of their suffering are: * Denial * Resistance * Impulsivity * Dishonesty * Frustration * Resentment * Insecurity * Fear Acceptance of one's humanness of weakness and imperfections allows oneself to break down the wall of denial and ultimately leads to recovery. At the Charter Oak Recovery Center each person is seen as a unique individual with special needs and unique life circumstances. The all private room program follows the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and 12 Step philosophy. Our residential treatment center for adult men and women is designed for those who may have been recently discharged from an inpatient setting or needing a more structured environment than an outpatient setting can provide.
- chemical dependency treatment, intensive outpatient program
- Charter Oak
Private For Profit Hospital
- Hospitals, Drug Abuse & Addiction Centers, Mental Health Clinics & Information, Mental Health Services, Alcoholism Information & Treatment Centers