Jacobus Center For Reproductive Health
- General Info:
- We are a Health Clinic that covers Cortland County and specializes in many services including Birth Control, Emergency Contraception, Pregnancy testing and options counseling, Pap Smears, STD/HIV Testing and counseling for Men and Women, and more
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (607) 753-5026
- Payment method:
- check, discover, visa, master card
- Serving the Cortland County Area.
- Teen Tuesdays - the clinic is open for Teens Only
- Family Planning Information Centers, Birth Control Information & Services, County & Parish Government, Government Offices
Ok, So if this Jacobus Center For Reproductive Health is really supposed to help people who don't have other options for healthcare, and supposed to care about your reproductive health then they've definately lost their mission.
I was having some scary health problems, and I don't have insurance. I called to see if they could get me in and they said to see me (not to treat me) would be 200 dollars. That's NOT including any tests or treatment people. I could see my normal doctor for less than HALF! Who would want to see someone they've known their entire life for a reproductive issue though. Not to mention, the emergency room is only a hundred dollars more to get in the door. This irritates me. No one cares about the poor peoples health problems anymore. Obviously if you don't have health insurance you're not at a very good job, and therefore don't have the money to pay rediculous prices.