- General Info:
- We appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our primary concern is the dental health of our patients. We are proud to provide the highest quality dental care in a family-based, high-technology practice. Using proven state-of-the-art technology to enhance your experience, our Dentists & Associates, along with their trained support staff work diligently to make sure that each and every visit to our office is a pleasant one. We maintain the most advanced procedures and equipment available to ensure that every patient achieves healthy and beautiful teeth. We offer a unique dental experience in both our Tyler and Longview, Texas locations that is fun, affordable, interactive and effective. Combining the right mix of personal care, high technology and continuing education, we maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice. Dr. Sanjukta Panigrahi was born and raised in Mumbai, India. She first received her dental degree from India in 2005. She moved to the United States in 2007 and went on to receive her Master of Public Health degree from San Diego State University and then her DDS degree from the University of Southern California (Fight on!). When she is not working, Dr. Panigrahi likes to spend time with her friends and family, reading and traveling.
- Dentist, General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentist, Emergency Dental Treatment, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Dentures, Teeth Whitening, X-Rays, Teeth Cleaning and Polishing, Fillings, Porcelain Crowns and Bridges, Braces, Root Canals, Dental Implants, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Dentures
- Invisalign, Zoom Whitening
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, cash, insurance, mastercard
- Corpus Christi
- Bay Area
- Dr. David Lee Trevino was born and raised in the Rio Grande Valley, specifically Edinburg, TX, where his immediate family still currently resides. He attended The University of Texas Pan American and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology. It was there he decided to pursue dentistry as a career and a few years later, graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas, TX. When he is not practicing dentistry, he loves spending time being active in all outdoor sports, especially, hunting, fishing, basketball, and golf. Dr. Ernesto Yuri Prida is originally from Havana, Cuba. He received his B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering with a Biology and Chemistry Minor. His DDS degree was obtained from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. Dr. Prida has advanced knowledge in Oral Surgery. He obtained his knowledge through an Oral Surgery Externship and is increasing his knowledge daily through the practice of advanced oral surgery procedures. Cosmetic dentistry plays a major role in the scope of Dr. Prida’s expertise. He enjoys the continual education in Cosmetics and implements this advanced knowledge in his practice. Dr Prida has a deep appreciation to the importance of serving.
- English, Spanish
- Dentists, Endodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services
- Other Information:
Insurance: DeltaCare USA
By Appointment Only: No