Bay Area Vision & Contact Lens Center
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- At Bay Area Vision and Contact Lens Center we are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of eyecare available in the Corpus Christi area. Our doctors offer the most comprehensive eye exams and have extensive experience in fitting contact lenses for patients with astigmatism, bifocals, and even the “hard to fit” patients. From prescription sunglasses to treatment for dry eye, glaucoma, and computer related eye strain, the staff and optometrists at Bay Area Vision are dedicated to delivering a detailed complete eyecare solution. We feel the level of communication we share with our patients sets us apart from the rest. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continued education, training and employing the latest medical advances to our doctors. If a simple change in prescription is not responsible for your symptoms, additional testing using state of the art equipment is available to assist the doctor in determining the cause. We provide our contact lens patients with the most progressive contact lens care by utilizing the latest innovations in contact lens design and materials to meet the visual needs of our patients. We have years of experience fitting contact lenses for patients with special visual demands and difficult corrections.
- Lasik Vision Correction, Costa Del Mar Eyewear, Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb, CIBA, Cooper Vision, and Synergeyes Contact Lenses, and Many More!
- Payment method:
- check, amex, debit, insurance, mastercard, company card, discover, visa
- In Moore Plaza next to Eyemart Express
- South Side
- Most Lenses Avail. Same Day
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Online Appointment Scheduling
- Gentle Vision Shaping Available
Licensed, Certified, and Insured
- Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce
- American Optometric Assoc.
Dr. Tim Walz
Dr. Amber Jordon
Dr. John Gill
- Optometrists, Contact Lenses, Opticians, Optometric Clinics, Optical Goods, Optometry Equipment & Supplies, Clinics
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Bike Parking: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
SCAMERS I walked in asked the receptionest if my health insurance is acepeted and how much I wouldpay put of pocket. I was told my insurance would cover theeye exam 100% after the exam I again asked if I owed any thing I was told no the eye exam was covered. Later that year a collection agency stated I owed bay area optical for that exam I have been fighting this for three years now I have contacted bay area optical to try to straiten this mess out they refuse to fix this insted they damaged my credit score and have been very rude once they have your social they will scam you
I have been going to Bay Area Vision for several years. Dr. Walz and his staff are just great. Dr. Walz is very conscientious and professional. The staff has always been very friendly and work hard to get me in at a convenient time in my schedule. I have recommended Bay Area to several of my friends and co-workers all of whom have been very satisfied.