Do not use Access Ford service department. I took my 2002 Maxima in for front end work and a rear brake job. Car was in for 5 working days. Got the car back was making grinding noise and squeezing noise when I drove out of service area. Told service adviser. He said "Just normal noise from ceramic brakes." Took car back two other times. They told me they, "Adjusted hardware." They also stated ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
AccessAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Access Ford offers competitive pricing on all their vehicles, great customer service and work hard to have you drive off in the best vehicle possible for your needs. We also have a very experienced Service Department, as well as Collision Center and offer you to purchase Motorcraft parts straight from us.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 481-9209
- On this site we bring you the tools that make it easier than ever to buy a car. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s like an all-access pass to Access Ford. Search our inventory,get a price quote, apply for credit, schedule service!
- Ford, Pre-Owned Vehicles (Variation)
- Payment method:
- check, debit, all major credit cards, financing available
If you are headed South on Highway 77, after passing the Walmart in Calallen, exit Co. Rd. 52 and take the turn-around, we are on your right hand side.
Coming from the south and headed North on Highway 77, exit Co. Rd. 52 and stay on the Access Road---you can't miss the GIANT flags!
- English, Spanish
Access Ford LTD
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Car Rental
I had gotten into a car accident and went over to the collision center to get it fixed. I was suppose to get it back a week and a half later and he was suppose to "call" me on any updates. It has been a MONTH since I have gotten if back. I call everyday and he tells me it's ready, they just need to do once more thing, but he has been telling me that EVERYDAY!! this place ia terrible and I regret... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
One word can some it up HORRIBLE! This place is a joke, I took my vehicle to Access Ford for warranty work. I dropped my vehicle off at 8am and did not get an estimate for the warranty till the next day at 1pm. I had to pay for a rental vehicle until the warranty was verified but that took over two days. It took seven days for them to fix my vehicle which there was only one problem. They would not even ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse