Hotel del CoronadoAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- General Info:
Location. Hotel del Coronado A KSL Luxury Resort is located on the beach in Coronado, close to Coronado Beach, San Diego Coronado Bridge, and San Diego Convention Center. Other points of interest near this spa resort include Petco Park and Aircraft Carrier Museum.
Resort Features. This Coronado resort has a private beach. Dining options at Hotel del Coronado A KSL Luxury Resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A poolside bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Coronado property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services, concierge services, and translation services are available. Additional property amenities include a marina, a children's club, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
Guestrooms. 757 guestrooms at Hotel del Coronado A KSL Luxury Resort feature minibars and CD players. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. High speed Internet access is available. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans. Guests may request a turndown service, in room massages, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access in guestroom
- Phone calls (local)
- Newspaper (weekday)
- Use of fitness center
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- In room coffee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of servic
- Extra Phones:
Beach Village Hosts: (619) 522-8809
Fax: (619) 522-8543
- Special Room Offers, Luxury rooms, Villas, Ocean front views, Pools, Spa, Salon, Shopping, Events
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, visa, mastercard, discover, amex, all major credit cards
- With a stay at Hotel del Coronado in Coronado, Ca you'll be near the airport and minutes from Coronado Museum of History and Art and close to San Diego Convention Center. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Coronado Municipal Golf Course and Coronado Beach.
- **ATM:** 1500 Ocean Restaurant, Sun deck bar and grill, Sheerwater restaurant, Babcock & Story Bar,Windsor Cottage, Sunset Bar, ENO Pizzeria & Wine Bar
- Other Information:
After watching travel tv shows and reading the positive review on websites about this hotel, I booked 3 nights in September 2009. The rate was a little steep, but I decided to go ahead since this was a splurge-type weekend trip anyway. We always wanted to visit San Diego, and on a short notice deal I found on the net, I got a good deal on airfare too. Los Angeles airport is simply out of the world and huge, and we ha... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I won a trip for two to this gorgeous hotel and thought with all fees paid we'd enjoy ourselves fully. I was so wrong. We didn't know the area and are at the cheapest eatery in the complex. Two burgers and two cokes (pepsi actualy..) cost us $80.00. I bought a bottle of Coronado wine and a robe, cost close to $200.00. While some people may think that a weekend for two should cost about $600.00 over hotel cost and fee... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse