- General Info:
- We make eye care easy at your Cordova Target Optical located at 475 N. Germantown Pkwy.. Every day we deliver on our "expect more, pay less" promise by bringing together quality eye care, fashion, affordability and a simple, fun shopping experience. You always get more looks for less with your eyeglasses and sunglasses with top brands like Ray-Ban, DKNY, Armani Exchange, Oakley and more. And popular brands of contacts like Acuvue, CIBA and specialty lenses. Whatever your choice, you get a great value on our quality lenses with a 90-day unconditional guarantee. And when it comes to taking care of your eyes, we can't say enough about the importance of an annual eye exam. Eye exams available by Independent Doctors of Optometry next to Target Optical.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (901) 248-0205
- contact lenses, maui jim, ray ban, sunglasses
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash, check, travelers checks
- Alliance of Cordova Neighborhoods
- Contact Lenses, Optical Goods, Optical Goods Repair, Optometrists, Optometric Clinics
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
06/07/2011Provided by Citysearch -
DO NOT GO THERE, I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE!
First let me tell you that the optical is a completely separate entity from Target. Even the store manager has no control over their activities. I love shopping at Target, but the optical section is just gave me the worst experience! Below I discuss my experience with them:
I needed an eye exam and new contact lenses, and I had to go there 5 times simply because the staff didn't exactly know their jobs. For example the lady over there didn't know how to use the computer to find my insurance account. They said they will call my insurance and have everything settled, but never did.
When everything seemed to be resolved and I wanted to order, they suddenly changed the price and bumped it to $33 per box while they had given me a price of $25 earlier. When we told them that Costco sells the product at half that price, the manager of optical department--Jermain-- suddenly became unfriendly such that we had to talk to the store manager. She was a nice lady and really wanted to help, so she talked to them and they did not change anything. The store manager wanted to give us some coupons, but the coupons were far less than the price difference. we went back to get the prescription to go to Costco, and Jermain gave us our prescription but LITERALLY KICKED US OUT OF THE STORE!!!!!
WE ULTIMATELY WENT TO COSTCO AND PURCHASED THE PRODUCTS AT HALF THE PRICE!
BOTTOM LINE: DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR AND DON'T GO TO TARGET FOR OPTICS...