Casbah RestaurantAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Casbah Restaurant is a Moroccan inspired Mediterranean/Middle Eastern restaurant. We are locally owned and managed by Isam Showli and Omar Moon. Omar is a native of Agadir, Morocco and is also our head chef. Isam has twenty plus years of experience in the restaurant business, having owned and managed several local establishments. We offer traditional favorites such as Kabobs, Moussaka, Spanakopita, Baba Ganoush, Hummus, Falafal, Shawerma and Gyro. Our tea is said by many to be "the best in Memphis", and our Moussaka was named by the "Commercial Appeal" paper as one of the 100 things to eat in Memphis before you die. We are a relaxed place where many know each other by name and where all newcomers are more than welcome to become part of our extended family. Whether its a romantic dinner for two or a special event for a large party, we can accommodate. We look forward to having you as our guest.
- Kabobs, Hummus, Moussaka, Baba Ganoush, Falafals, Shawerma, Lamb, Spanakopita, Kunafa, Baklava.Catering
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, debit, cash
- We are located on the east side of Germantown Parkway between Dexter and Woodchase.
- Moroccan style low seating
- Arabic, English
- Restaurants, Mediterranean Restaurants, Middle Eastern Restaurants