Georgia International Horse ParkAdd to mybook
"Groomed for Greatness"
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Georgia International Horse Park hosts family events throughout the year. Events include horse shows, festivals, fairs, rodeos, concerts, mountain bike races, weddings, picnics and much more. The 1,400 acre park includes equine facilities with 600 stalls, exhibition center, banquet facilities, courtyard, covered arena and ten outdoor arenas. Guests can also enjoy nature with walking trails within the Arboretum and Big Haynes Creek Nature Center. The Mountain Bike Course offers 8 miles of truly exhilarating trails. For those wishing to explore the Park at a slower pace, bring your horse and enjoy the 15 miles of horse trails. The Georgia International Horse Park hosts three annual festivals, including the Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival, Fabulous 4th Festival and the Big Haynes Creek Wildlife Festival. The Conyers Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates friendship and cultural understanding and takes place during the blooming of the cherry trees in March. The event includes 300 artist booths, cultural performances, live entertainment, international food court and children’s activities. Enjoy free admission with a $5 parking fee. The Fabulous 4th Festival celebrates our nation’s independence on July 4th with fireworks, a patriotic program, live entertainment, festival food, children’s activities, and many unique vendors. Arrive early for convenient parking and prime fireworks viewing. The festival is open to the public from 5:00 pm until 10:00 pm. Enjoy free admission and free parking. Learn about reptiles, animals and other outdoor activities at the Big Haynes Creek Wildlife Festival held during the month of August. This interactive festival features reptile shows, animal exhibits, birds of prey, living history, storytelling, and many hands-on activities. Learn to fly-fish or shoot a bow and arrow, or walk through the living history section to see how Native Americans lived off the land. The Artist Market offers shopping among unique hand-crafted items, and the festival is filled with children’s activities. Admission is $5 per person, and children 4 and under are free. Make plans to visit the Georgia International Horse Park for family fun all year long. The Park is located just 25 miles east of Atlanta off I-20 at exits 82 and 84 in Conyers, Georgia. For a complete calendar of events and more information about the Georgia International Horse Park, visit www.georgiahorsepark.com or call 770-860-4190.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (888) 860-4224
- 9 and 18 hole with or without cart rates, senior and other special rates. Please call for details. Pro Shop, Food and Beverage Services during peak times of play and our restaurant is open 7 days a week.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, all major credit cards
- Horse Equipment & Services, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Resorts, Lodging, Livestock Equipment & Supplies, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Tourist Information & Attractions, Meeting & Event Planning Services