Boysville, Inc.Add to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Boysville is a home for boys and girls, ranging in age from newborn to 18 years, who cannot remain in their home due to abuse, abandonment, neglect, poverty or family crisis. Most children are placed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. As Boysville continues to accept private placements, others are referred by a parent or guardian. Some children are referred by another family member, teacher, counselor or pastor.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (210) 659-6527
Main Office: (210) 659-1901
- Home for kids who have experienced abuse/neglect/homelessness/poverty or family crisis. Provide emergency shelter, long-term care and transitional svcs.
- Boysville childcare services
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, all major credit cards
- Converse, Judson
- Numerous caring Boysville Staff on board.
- English, Spanish
Nationally accredited by Texas Alliance of Child and Family Services
- Children's Homes, Adoption Services, Community Organizations, Human Services Organizations, Social Service Organizations