- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Gayla Wigs is unique in the personalized focus we place on each client. More than just a "wig shop", we offer individualized solutions to a wide variety of hair-loss problems in an environment that is supportive, encouraging, and loving, plus we have private fitting rooms which most Wig Salons do not have. This is accomplished early on in our experience with each client by offering a wide range of human and synthetic hair wigs, hairpieces, toppers and extension pieces, as well as wig and hair care products and supplies. Designer headwear, scarves, turbans and caps are also available. Once our licensed cosmetologists have an idea of what a client is looking for, their consultation continues in a private fitting room where wigs and other options are discussed. Each purchase comes with more than just a professionally fitted hairpiece, but extensive consulting, sewing as needed, and cutting each wig to a customized fit for each client with concluding instructions for the proper care and enjoyment of each piece. Each purchase includes one additional follow up fitting to ensure complete satisfaction, especially when additional trimming or fitting is noticed once the wig is brought home. Our personalize approach also gives each client specific training and cleaning, wearing and caring for each piece. We offer a special kit for all wigs. Additional assistance for cancer clients includes prefilling out insurance forms to speed the process of getting reimbursed by their insurance company. Gayla Wigs has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our loving, caring environment is perfect for women who are experiencing and form of hair loss whether from medical conditions such as alopecia to the affects of cancer treatments. This private and personal journey gives women the opportunity to maintain their dignity and self-esteem through traumatic experiences.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (281) 419-4766
- Gayla Wigs offers a full line of both synthetic wigs, including monofilament, machine-wefted, aero-cap and hand-tied, as well as, human hair wigs in many styles and color blends. In addition, we also provide a full line of related products including shampoos, conditioners, spritzes, hair sprays and related products needed to maintain alternative hair. All fittings are performed in a private fitting room. While we welcome "walk-ins", you can also place a telephone call to arrange for an appointment for your private wig fitting. We also provide assistance and information regarding the filing of insurance claims so as to expedite insurance company reimbursements. BRAND We Handle The Following Wig Brands: * Rene' Of Paris * Noriko * Henry Margu PRICE RANGE Our Wigs' Prices Range From Synthetic to human hair $189.00 To $2500.00
- RENE OF PARIS
- RAQUEL WELCH
- HENRY MARGU
- DREAM USA WIGS
- JAZZ UP
- JON RENAU COLLECTION
- C & S
- Moroccan Oil
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Gayla Wigs Is Located on the east side of I-45 across from Woodlands Parkway (The Woodlands). Go straight down Robinson Road, through 1 traffic light and we are down about 1/4 of a mile from the freeway on the left side of the road.
2003, 2004, 2006 - Rene' Of Paris Certificates Of Achievement - Alternative Hair Education
- BBB Accredited Business
- Wigs & Hair Pieces, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Supplies & Accessories
- Other Information:
The staff at Gayla's is wonderful. I am so glad that MD Anderson referred me to their shop. I had to bite the bullet and have all my hair removed. It was coming out everywhere, and actually matting up like a dogs hair. I was so distressed. I had been planning on coming in later to pick up a wig I ordered. I told them it was really coming out and they made an appointment for me sooner. I did cry but it was Ok because they were so kind. I love my wig. My friends say it looks ju...view morest like my hair. (On a good day with no humidity) I am very pleased with the shop and their commitment to making you feel comfortable during a very awkward time in your life.view less
Linda suffers from Tardive Dykensia which has required her to take prescriptions to slow down her involuntary movements.
Problem is that it has slowed her done from head to toe. For over 18 months it took Linda approximately 3 - 4 hours to get herself dressed, made-up and her hair done. It was very frustrating and was becoming a healthcare issue for the two of us.
One evening I asked if she ever thought that she would like a wig? She said that she thought of it but did not want to...view more cut her hair all off. Convincing her that we needed to talk to a professional and could make our decision after that. Grabbing the phone book I located Gayla Wigs which was close to where we live. I made the call and set an appointment up. We
we both excited and apprehensive but not for long. Gayle took us in her private consultation room, listened to our concerns, addressed them showing the utmost care and discussed the advantages for Linda. Linda wanted her wig to match her existing color and as close to her style as possible. Gayle hit on the head with her selection. She fitted the wig to fit Linda, gave her the chance to express how she wanted it trimmed and it was all done. Linda walked out of Gayla's a new person with a new attitude and an ever present smile I had not seen too often. After three weeks we needed to have it
trimmed; called Gayle and saw her two days later. She fixed the problem without a charge. I had seen and Linda had tried on a second wig at our initial appointment (to show her the possibilities-down the road. Well while Gayle was fixing the original, I asked her if she had the reddish wig in stock. A quick stitch or two, a little custom trimming; by her able assistant Terri and I now have a beautiful (not too red) headed wife. I love it, She loves it. If you find yourself in any sort of
situation similar to ours, I urge you to call Gayla - it has been the best thing that could have happened for Linda & Me in many a year.
Thanks Gayle & Terri
Linda & Joe Beridon
The Woodlands, Texasview less
If you're lookiing for personalized service, this is the place to go. I am losing my hair due to a combination of factors, hereditary and stress and I was feeling really depressed. So I decided to go for my first wig but did not know where to go or where to start. I knew I did not want to go to a wig shop and buy one I wanted somebody to help me choose, to show me how to wear and adapt it to my style and facial features.
I googled personalized wig service in Texas and found Gayla Wigs...view more and after reading the testimonials, decided to give it a try. This is why I am writing this review to help other women in the same situation I was. As soon as she greeted my I realized there was a special warmth about her which is not easy to find these days. I spent over an hour with her and her assistant, she listens to what you want and does not try to impose. She adapts the wig to your measurements, styles it and cuts it the way you want it. She shows you how to put it on and how to take care of it, I am really happy with my new wig and very grateful to Gayle for her wonderful service.view less
After 6 years of buying and wearing wigs off-the-shelf, I found Gayla Wigs! Buying a wig shouldn't be like buying a hat but it always was until now. Gayle matched the hairstyle and color to my coloring and the shape of my face. She cut and shaped the wig to flatter the shape of my face so that I now have a hairstyle not just a wig-out-of-a-box. What an enormous difference! And what a confidence-booster! Thanks, Gayle, I love my "hair".
My wife has been losing her hair due to medications so we went to Gayla Wigs in the Woodlands. Gayle met us at the door and gave my wife personal attention throughout the visit. She took time to listen to my wife's needs and concerns. She helped my wife find the perfect wig, then custom cut and fitted it for her. Gayle showed her how to care for the wig and gave lots of suggestions for styling it for different occasions. It is obvious that Gayle has passion for helping people and reall...view morey cares for her customers. My wife now can go out in public and feel confident thet her hair looks beautiful. The level of care and skill was surprising but the best surprise was the reasonable price. All in all it was just the best experience!view less
After experiencing a significant hairloss due to a change in medication, I recently stopped by Sherry's Wigs on my lunch hour just to look around the shop. I left with a $325 wig and totally clueless on how to care for it. Not only did the wig not fit properly, the itching from this wig soon became unbearable. I received no help and/or suggestions when I contacted the salon with this problem.
While searching the internet for help, I discovered Gayla's website. When I explained ...view morethe situation to Gayla, she was kind enough to set aside time for me to stop by and visit with her on a one-on-one basis. After spending more than an hour with her, I left with products necessary to care for the wig along with the knowledge about the wig that I should have received when I purchased the wig from Sherry's Wigs. Not once did Gayla try to sell me of her wigs, which I must say are absolutely beautiful and are NOT made with the itchy lining that my wig contained. There is no doubt my next wig will definitely be purchased from Gayla.
Thank you, Gayla, for your genuine care and concern. God bless you!
Karen Bennettview less
For exceptional personal service and stylish wigs for any occasion or every day wear, I highly recommend Gayla Wigs. Gayle not sells you wigs but she styles them for you. My natural hair is extremely thin and becomes very frizzy in this Texas weather. I did not want to have to deal with my "bad hair" during my daughter's wedding. The perfect solution to my problem was a Gayla Wig. I received many compliments on my hair style and no one could tell that I was wearing a wig. Ma...view moreny thanks to Gayle Stan for the time and attention that she gave to me .view less
Gayle is a gift to Texas and a blessing to everyone who meets her. She provides personal service during difficult times. She genuinely cares about her clients.
For me she personally fitted the wig and styled it in complete privacy and with professional expertise. She went out of her way to provide me with the very best of service and care. My friends and family all think the wig is just perfect, natural looking and pretty. I think it is better than natural!
I wish everyone i...view moren Texas knew what a professional wig salon should be like. It should be like Gayla Wigs. Gayle can easily be your first and last stop for a wig.view less