Gayla WigsAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Gayla Wigs is unique in the personalized focus we place on each client. More than just a "wig shop", we offer individualized solutions to a wide variety of hair-loss problems in an environment that is supportive, encouraging, and loving, plus we have private fitting rooms which most Wig Salons do not have. This is accomplished early on in our experience with each client by offering a wide range of human and synthetic hair wigs, hairpieces, toppers and extension pieces, as well as wig and hair care products and supplies. Designer headwear, scarves, turbans and caps are also available. Once our licensed cosmetologists have an idea of what a client is looking for, their consultation continues in a private fitting room where wigs and other options are discussed. Each purchase comes with more than just a professionally fitted hairpiece, but extensive consulting, sewing as needed, and cutting each wig to a customized fit for each client with concluding instructions for the proper care and enjoyment of each piece. Each purchase includes one additional follow up fitting to ensure complete satisfaction, especially when additional trimming or fitting is noticed once the wig is brought home. Our personalize approach also gives each client specific training and cleaning, wearing and caring for each piece. We offer a special kit for all wigs. Additional assistance for cancer clients includes prefilling out insurance forms to speed the process of getting reimbursed by their insurance company. Gayla Wigs has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our loving, caring environment is perfect for women who are experiencing and form of hair loss whether from medical conditions such as alopecia to the affects of cancer treatments. This private and personal journey gives women the opportunity to maintain their dignity and self-esteem through traumatic experiences.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (281) 419-4766
- Gayla Wigs offers a full line of both synthetic wigs, including monofilament, machine-wefted, aero-cap and hand-tied, as well as, human hair wigs in many styles and color blends. In addition, we also provide a full line of related products including shampoos, conditioners, spritzes, hair sprays and related products needed to maintain alternative hair. All fittings are performed in a private fitting room. While we welcome "walk-ins", you can also place a telephone call to arrange for an appointment for your private wig fitting. We also provide assistance and information regarding the filing of insurance claims so as to expedite insurance company reimbursements. BRAND We Handle The Following Wig Brands: * Rene' Of Paris * Noriko * Henry Margu PRICE RANGE Our Wigs' Prices Range From Synthetic to human hair $189.00 To $2500.00
- RENE OF PARIS
- RAQUEL WELCH
- HENRY MARGU
- DREAM USA WIGS
- JAZZ UP
- JON RENAU COLLECTION
- C & S
- Moroccan Oil
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, mastercard, visa
- Gayla Wigs Is Located on the east side of I-45 across from Woodlands Parkway (The Woodlands). Go straight down Robinson Road, through 1 traffic light and we are down about 1/4 of a mile from the freeway on the left side of the road.
2003, 2004, 2006 - Rene' Of Paris Certificates Of Achievement - Alternative Hair Education
- BBB Accredited Business
- Wigs & Hair Pieces, Beauty Supplies & Equipment, Hair Supplies & Accessories
The staff at Gayla's is wonderful. I am so glad that MD Anderson referred me to their shop. I had to bite the bullet and have all my hair removed. It was coming out everywhere, and actually matting up like a dogs hair. I was so distressed. I had been planning on coming in later to pick up a wig I ordered. I told them it was really coming out and they made an appointment for me sooner. I did cry but it was Ok ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Linda suffers from Tardive Dykensia which has required her to take prescriptions to slow down her involuntary movements.
Problem is that it has slowed her done from head to toe. For over 18 months it took Linda approximately 3 - 4 hours to get herself dressed, made-up and her hair done. It was very frustrating and was becoming a healthcare issue for the two of us.
One evening I asked if she ever thought that she ... view more
If you're lookiing for personalized service, this is the place to go. I am losing my hair due to a combination of factors, hereditary and stress and I was feeling really depressed. So I decided to go for my first wig but did not know where to go or where to start. I knew I did not want to go to a wig shop and buy one I wanted somebody to help me choose, to show me how to wear and adapt it to my style and facial featu... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
After 6 years of buying and wearing wigs off-the-shelf, I found Gayla Wigs! Buying a wig shouldn't be like buying a hat but it always was until now. Gayle matched the hairstyle and color to my coloring and the shape of my face. She cut and shaped the wig to flatter the shape of my face so that I now have a hairstyle not just a wig-out-of-a-box. What an enormous difference! And what a confidence-booster! Thanks, Gayle... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
My wife has been losing her hair due to medications so we went to Gayla Wigs in the Woodlands. Gayle met us at the door and gave my wife personal attention throughout the visit. She took time to listen to my wife's needs and concerns. She helped my wife find the perfect wig, then custom cut and fitted it for her. Gayle showed her how to care for the wig and gave lots of suggestions for styling it for different occasi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
After experiencing a significant hairloss due to a change in medication, I recently stopped by Sherry's Wigs on my lunch hour just to look around the shop. I left with a $325 wig and totally clueless on how to care for it. Not only did the wig not fit properly, the itching from this wig soon became unbearable. I received no help and/or suggestions when I contacted the salon with this problem.
While searching t... view more
For exceptional personal service and stylish wigs for any occasion or every day wear, I highly recommend Gayla Wigs. Gayle not sells you wigs but she styles them for you. My natural hair is extremely thin and becomes very frizzy in this Texas weather. I did not want to have to deal with my "bad hair" during my daughter's wedding. The perfect solution to my problem was a Gayla Wig. I received many compliments... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Gayle is a gift to Texas and a blessing to everyone who meets her. She provides personal service during difficult times. She genuinely cares about her clients.
For me she personally fitted the wig and styled it in complete privacy and with professional expertise. She went out of her way to provide me with the very best of service and care. My friends and family all think the wig is just perfect, natural lookin... view more