This salon, it's owner and staff,strive to please the customer,they go far above what's expected.It is an upscale salon,like no other,around any where.They immediately make everyone feel welcome as they enter,and appreciated as they leave.They actually care more about their clients than the nails.They immediately get started on you,and complete the services in a very timely manor.They offer you something to drink,and are extremely friendly .They perform excellent services.They are expanding to twice their size ,what other business can say that?If they weren't the best,they wouldn't be able to do this.If you are negative when you leave,that just means you arrived with a negative attitude.Perhaps you had a bad day,and just decided to take it out on the salon.I just left the salon again today,Tony,the owner,did a fantastic job,and made me feel really appreciated.Approximately 85 percent of the clients are repeats,the remainder 15 percent are new comers from word of mouth.Visit the salon,it's beautiful,and a very relaxing atmosphere.I recommend it to all my friends, you will to,give them a try,you'll be glad you did.
If there were 10 stars to give, I'd give 10 stars. I've been going to Viva Nails & Spa for over 4 years. During this time I have received timely and excellent service. I've always been greeted by name and made to feel at "home" even if I have to wait a few minutes. Of all the salons/spas I have visited, this is the only place I return to month after month for pedicures and for pink and white nails. The owner, Tony, does a phenomenal job of speaking to every client like his friend or family and making sure the service by all the nail techs is top notch. I am sorry for the previous reviewers who seem to have bad experiences but I can only comment that I have never had this experience in the 4+ years I have frequented this salon.
I was very happy with my visit to KV Nails. I walked in without an appointment on a Saturday afternoon, and the manager of the store was working alone. Appears her assistant nail tech had quit abruptly and went back to New York. She was deftly handling the 2 customers she already had, while still answering the phone occasionally. She told me to come back in 30 minutes and she would start my mani/pedi. Even though she had worked me in to her very busy schedule, she was efficient, very friendly, and did an excellent job with my mani/pedi in less than 2 hours. My pedi lasted for 4 weeks, believe it or not. I will be a regular customer for as long as she's open.