- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Over 25 Years Experience*Veterinary Approved*Supervised Play Time*Indoor/outdoor Runs*Caretaker on Premises 24 Hours*Separate Cattery*All Breeds*All Sizes*All Cats
COTTAGE KENNEL is designed with both you and your animal in mind. The bond we have with our pets is the inspiration behind Cottage Kennel. As breeders and owners of champion and pet Doberman Pinschers for the last thirty years we have taken our love of animals and the knowledge we have acquired to create a safe and comfortable environment for your pet. Here you will find excellent service and convenience with personalized and affordable care.Dogs
Our canine guests have the option of three cottages. For our smallest guest's private quarters with custom raised beds and bedding, stereo sound and a large play yard. Our medium size and larger guests enjoy private rooms with raised beds and bedding, stereo sound and private patios. Play yards are also available for meeting new friends. Bones, toys and individual attention are always included.Cattery
Our feline guests stay in our two story Cat Condominium, perfect for both stimulating play and tranquil catnaps. Here every guest enjoys a room with a television, a private bath, and individual attention from trained staff. And of course, there's plenty of catnip and toys to go around!
- *Boarding - Grooming - Day Care*Professional Grooming*Long Term Boarding*Discount for Long Term Boarding*Local and Worldwide Dog Shipping Available
We offer a variety of services for both dogs and cats.
- All breed grooming
- Kennel cuts, lamb cuts, patterns, scissor cuts
- All bath and brush grooms include toe-nail trims, anal gland expression, pad and ear trimming
- De-matting (for an additional charge)
- Teeth Cleaning (for an additional charge)
- toenail trim and filing of the nails
- ear hair removed
- ear canal cleaned
- hair cut or style
- hand fluff drying
Cottage Kennelis happy to announce our updated Shuttle Service. The Cottage Kennel Shuttle is available for pickup or delivery within a 10 mile radius for a $25.00 fee.
- Reservations must be made in advance
- Clients outside of the delivery area may arrange for pickup or delivery (additional charges will apply)
- Payment method:
- visa, amex, mastercard, cash, discover, check
- Antioch, Bethel Island, Brentwood, Byron, Discovery Bay, Isleton, Knightsen, Oakley, Pittsburg Alamo Canyon, Clayton, Concord, Lafayette, Martinez, Moraga, Orinda, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, Danville
- Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Kennels, Pet Grooming, Dog Day Care, Pet Stores
12/15/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Slyshire Kennel was purchased in September 2007 and is now ""Cottage Kennel"". All kennels have been remodeled. We feature large indoor outdoor kennels with private patios and rasied beds for our guests. Play yards are available and this summer we will be offering supervised swimming. We also offer shuttle service for our guests. Please visit our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
I worked for Sylshire Kennels (now Cottage Kennels) about 10 years ago. I honestly must say that I was not impressed by the conditions of the facility. Now, 10 years later, I was happy to see some drastic changes have been made. I spent the last 10 years in Oregon and have decided to come out to the bay area for a few months to visit family and to make some extra money. I knew that I could probably find a job at one of the kennels I used to work at, so I headed for Sylshire first. I was surprised at the new name, "Cottage Kennels" and to meet new owners, "Donna, Greg and Heidi." Donna hired me, and I was soon surprised to see the new and improved kennel I had once though of as dumpy. Instead of bark the kennels are now all cemented...much more sanitary in my opinion. In addition, the kennels were painted with the bright colors of blue, green, and orange which made me even feel more cheerful. They have also remodeled the kennels that once looked as if they could fall apart at any given time. I was very impressed at how much more organized this new named kennel has become. Donna is very on top of everything which is definitely not easy when caring for 50+ dogs. She made sure before I left for the day that every kennel was clean, every pet was fed and has water, every pet received his or her required medication, and that the wounds of any injured pets were inspected daily...not to mention the many other details that Donna seemed never to forget about. She is a smart woman, Donna, and so are her co-owners Greg and Heidi. A very happy bunch and a pleasure to work for.