- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Foreign & Domestic Repair & Maintenance*10 Off with Mention of This Ad
- Extra Phones:
AfterHoursPhone: (925) 250-2627
- Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services
- Acura, Air Conditioning, Armstrong, Audi, BF Goodrich, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Chrysler-Plymouth, Cooper Tire, Dodge, Dunlop Tire, Firestone, Ford, GMC, General Tire, Gm, Goodyear, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover / Range Rover, Lexus, Lincoln-Mercury, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Michelin, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pirelli, Pontiac, Porsche, Saab, Saturn, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Uniroyal Tire, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new vehicle while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle.
- Automotive Tune Up Service, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Transmission, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
I originally found this repair shop online last year when my car died and I needed a shop to tow the car into. After calling several other local shops, I called these guys. I really liked how the owner Mike Babcock talked to me over the phone, so I had my car towed into them. They took care of the problem and did not over charge me. I have continued to take my car to them for servicing. I really trust them. They are honest, and the owner is a long time very experienced mechanic. He will explain to you the details if you want it and take you into the shop and show you what he is doing. This is a local family owned business, and they provide excellent customer service and they will not take adavantage of you. Plus Mike is a darned good mechanic! I highly recommend this shop and I would not take my car anywhere else.
I started bringing my cars to Anywhere Automotive in 2006. The customer service is amazing and the quality of work is stellar. This is bar none the best auto repair shop in Contra Costa County. Mike and his team really know cars...all cars. I have owned American made models European, Asian; the work done at Anywhere has always been the best, on time. Mike's called the "car whisperer" and I know that to be true. Cars are expensive to repair, so get it done right the first time, and take your car to Anywhere Automotive!! Here is the love comin' your way, Mike, Lynn, Carlos and Goodwin!
I LOVE taking my car to Anywhere Automotive. I know that when I do, I'll be greeted by some of the friendliest and service-oriented people I know. It makes car repairs a positive experience every time. They always do great work on the car and they take care of it like it's their own baby. They are also honest and very reasonably priced. I recommend them to everyone.
Stumbled across this place online when my radiator wasn't working right. They got right to work on it. So personable, trustworthy... Felt more like some friends helping me out than a repair shop. I will tell everyone I know about this place. So glad I found them. So thankful for their friendly, honest ways. They gave us a lift to and from another location while they got my car in excellent working condition in such a short time. It’s so rare to find such great customer service much less trustworthy mechanics. These guys are great. I will be back.
I wanted to give a shout out to the guys @ Anywhere Automotive. I'm a single mom, 3 kids, 8pm and we were driving home from Tahoe when my car started to overheat. Needless to say, I started to panic. I Googled Automotive, their # came up, so I took the chance in calling. Mike answered. I explained my problem & he said "No problem". I had my car towed in and the next day my car was completely done. Their customer service was outstanding, my car is running great and I would highly recommend Anywhere Automotive to anyone.
Over the last five years I have taken my vehicles to Anywhere Automotive for service and maintenance.
They have provided excellent customer service.
The staff is always very professional, friendly, and treated me as a valued customer.
There service fees have always been very reasonable and fair.
They have always been very prompt to service my vehicles as well.
I recommend Anywhere Automotive to anyone who needs their vehicle serviced and maintenance.
Everyone that works here is amazing. I have been bringing my car to Mike for the past 10+ years. From my Toyota corolla to my husbands Dodge Ram pick up. Every time I have gone they make you feel super important and keep you informed on all things going on step by step.
I have never left unhappy and know others who I refer to him have been happy with his work as well. They clean the engine every time and your car looks brand new under the good.
If you have not tried this shop you need to you will not be disappointed!
Thank you for all the amazing work these past years, I will always come to this shop for any of my car troubles.