Un caring place , snotty employees ,no help to our sick dog . they would not listen to our concerns about our dog and that something was strange because our other dogs had it too all at the same time . They did not seem to want to find what was wrong and sent us home with pain pills only .. . I contacted our vet office today and told her what was happening to our dogs and the RECEPTIONIST there figured it out what toxin was attacking our dogs after our 2 minute conversation on the phone . At this poor excuse for a vet they told us no toxins would cause our dogs to have paralysis and pain and most certainly could not be something they ingested ... Also told US to call poison control ourselfs .. What the heck did we just pay you 200 bucks for ??? To call ourselves ??? Thank God our dogs have started to recover ON THEIR OWN..... This vet got 200 bucks for NOTHING... Must be how they keep the place open is deceit because it certainly is not their love or knowledge of animals .