Stevens Steak & Seafood HouseAdd to mybook
Book a Table
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to the world famous Steven's Steakhouse and Seafood in Commerce, CA. Steven's is a slice of the old world just moments from downtown Los Angeles. When you walk into this L.A. steakhouse, you'll see photos of an ebullient Steven with Paul Sorvino, Mohammed Ali and Ted Kennedy! There's is a fantastic bar straight out the 60's where you'd expect to see Dean Martin nursing a martini. But let's not forget the food.For over fifty years, L.A.'s Steven's Steakhouse and Seafood has served up unbelievable steaks, prime rib and classic stuffed mushrooms. Our L.A. steakhouse and seafood haven also offers a host of private dining rooms and catering facilities to make your special evening exceptional.\n\nWhether it is a private event for a large group or an intimate dinner for two, let Steven's Steakhouse & Seafood make your dining experience memorable in Commerce, CA.
- Event Planning
- Lunch & Dinner
- Wedding/Anniversary Parties
- Corporate Events
- Special Events
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- We are conveniently located to all major freeways.
- Venue welcomes up to 700 guests! Happy Hour: Mon- Fri: 4:00pm-8:00pm We are delighted that you are considering our facility for your special event. Stevens offers a wide variety of Entree Selections in our Banquet Menu as well as Executive Meeting Packages and Custom Menus for events like Weddings, Quinceañeras, Retirement Parties, Holiday Parties and Birthdays. It would be our pleasure to assist you with whatever type of event that you are planning. We also can provide special Private Rooms for 7 to 700 guests and our cuisine is well known both for its wonderful quality and its affordability.
- Steak Houses, Caterers, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Restaurants
- Other Information:
My husband and I are newlyweds who decided to eat here. All we have to say is how beautiful it is here and they have wonderful music and are very polite servers. My husband and I where very impress with the music this was a real memorable experience thank you.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse