If I could rate a minus, I would ! I made reservations on 9/2/14 for Saturday 9/20 this was our 27th anniversary weekend and I wanted it to be special. When we arrived we were told by Nancy that she knew she forgot something and that there was no room for us she gave it to someone else. And that we could have a free night some other time. We tried going into Madison to find a room and EVERYTHING was booked due to a b... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Columbus Carriage House B&BAdd to mybook
- Extra Phones:
Primary Number: (608) 566-6000
- Luxurious Victorian Accommodations, Horse-drawn carriage rides and architectural tours. Gourmet breakfast. Eco-friendly.
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards
- Located in small Wisconsin city. We are close to Amtrak. Just two stops from downtown Chicago to Columbus, Wisconsin.
- Private bathrooms, air conditioning, friendly hosts.
Columbus Carriage House B&B
- Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Lodging
This was a great find for us. We called on B&B's for a last minute getaway. All were full and we found this one in my hometown. It did not exist when I grew up there and now living in Madison rarely go back to little Columbus. Booking was very easy. The owners had been away when we arrived. They gave us instructions on how to enter. When we arrived there was a nice note and options on which room to choose. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse