Yellow Cab of ColumbusAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Yellow Cab operates 134 of the 500 taxicabs licensed by the city of Columbus. Included in the current fleet are 113 four-passenger automobiles and 11 six-passenger vans. Our cabs are painted all yellow with our trade name, YELLOW, as well as our phone number 444-4444 in black on both sides of the vehicle. All cabs are equipped with an on-board terminal for our computerized GPS dispatching system and back seat electronic credit card processing to ensure passenger privacy. Our offices are located in a completely renovated 26,000 square foot building at 1989 Camero Avenue. We are 10 – 12 minutes from downtown Columbus. Housed in this building is a 20,000 square foot vehicle maintenance area with 8 employees. The remaining 6,000 square feet of our facility consists of our office and call center area with 12 operation and office personnel and 14 call center representatives. Our 22 telephone lines are staffed 24/7 utilizing a state of the art Mobile Knowledge Dispatch System. Yellow Cabs insurance coverage exceeds city guidelines. It is in your best interest to make sure whatever transportation provider you select is also adequately insured.
- Yellow Cab of Columbus Unveils Columbus' First Wheelchair Accessible Taxi Cabs. Pre-Paid Taxi Cards Senior Taxi Cards may be purchased by telephone, walk-in, or on our website, through PayPal. Please note: the cab fare is not discounted; the bonus rate only applies to the purchase of Taxi Cards that are used for taxicab rides. Seniors can receive this bonus only through the purchase of these Taxi Cards.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, debit, discover, amex, visa
- Milbrook, South Columbus
- LOST AND FOUND On any given day, Yellow Cab Columbus receives many calls from people leaving cell phones, wallets, handbags and packages in our cabs. We take pride in successfully helping our customers recover these items that were left behind.
Yellow Cab Co
- Taxis, Airport Transportation, Transportation Services