We'll Put a Smile on Your Face. Every Customer...Every Vehicle...Every Day.
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
- Payment method:
- debit, cash, all major credit cards, financing available
- Services/Product offered:
- Toyota Direct provides the best New, Used and Certified Toyota vehicles in and around the Columbus, Ohio area. We also carry a huge selection of other used vehicles, such as: Honda, Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan, Buick, Hyundai, GMC, Volkswagen, Acura, BMW, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and many more!
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Certified, Used, BMW - Used, Chevrolet - Used, Chrysler - Used, Dodge - Used, Ford - Used, Honda - Used, Hyundai - Used, Jeep - Used, Lexus - Used, Many other used makes & models, Nissan - Used, Ram - Used, Scion - New, Toyota - New
- We offer FREE Wi-Fi, a comfortable customer lounge, snacks and refreshments, business stations and many more.
I am extremely disappointed in this car dealership. I tried to work with them in 2006 for my Scion and ended up going to Germain and getting a great deal and positive experience. We live right near Easton so it would be easy for us to get a car through there. The salesman was very nice and I liked him a lot - Michael was his name. We came in on a weeknight and after going through all the rigamarole, we couldn't ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
I wish we could give Toyota Direct ZERO stars!\r \r Last January, we went to Toyota Direct to buy a car to get us through Ohio snow. We took home a car that the salesman said was front wheel drive: except that it wasn't. \r \r The dealership wouldn’t undo the deal. We had to trade it in – plus $3000 – towards a comparable car that really was front wheel drive. And that had a bum transmission, as we found out ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Well to make a long story short they charged me more for the vehicle then what a agreed too then lied about changing the paperwork. I complained then my credit report starts getting all kinds of inquiries from this place. Very underhanded these guys are AVOID this place. They will rip you off.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch
Where to start...\r *the sales person was very nice and until it got to finances, everything was great\r * we were charged the wrong price for the car during the financial portion\r * we notified toyota direct of the mistake and we were not given the WRITTEN QUOTE for the car, instead they only gave us the emailed quote (which was $1000 more)*\r * this was a lease, so they charged us more on the fee percentage wh... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch