- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Founded in 1987, Joe's pizza of Columbus is a neighborhood favorite with crispy thin crust pizza that is loaded with the finest. Freshest toppings. It's Family owned and operated by Joe Gillilan.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (614) 235-0083
- Auddino's Bakery sub buns, Carfagna's
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, cash
- Joe's Pizza is located next to the Sunoco that's on the corner of North Harding Road and East Broad Street in the Bexley Centres shopping mall strip.
- Broadleigh, East Columbus
- Carry-out, delivery, friendly customer service and fresh, premium ingredients every day
- Loyal customers approved - we are your family
Joe's Pizza of Columbus
Joe's Pizza Bexley
- Restaurants, Fast Food Restaurants, Caterers, Pizza
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Good For Groups: No
Good for Kids: No
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Caterers, Fast Food, Pizza
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average
I hope your hungry. I ordered a works with everything and it was a large and I still had change given back and I gave him a twenty dollar bill. So now I'm thinking "oh boy" if its this cheap how is it gonna taste. I sounded like the guy on the office supply commercial. WOW! That's a great pizza!! If you've never been to Joe's Pizza they are located on the north side of east broad street the address is 3020. I can't tell you what you like you'll have to see that for yourself. All I'm saying is if you want a good pizza out of a clean place and a fair price then try Joe's. And then post on here if you hate it our love it. Now I gotta go because I'm full and happy time for a nap. Hey when you go in there tell um L-Dogg sent ya. They will get a kick outta that.
Every time I take their pizza to an event everyone raves about it, I tell them its Joes and I have it at least once a month because its so good. Staff is great, clean place, handicap parking right there if you need it. What a neighborhood pizza place should be, so glad its still there after a rough economy!!!