The Daily ReporterAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
As Central Ohioâ€™s only daily business and legal newspaper, we have the unique opportunity of providing our readers with timely news and information targeted to the needs of local business executives and entrepreneurs.
Although we are a general circulation newspaper, The Daily Reporter isnâ€™t of interest to everybody. We have no advice to the lovelorn, we have no comics page, no gossip and we offer our readers no horoscopes. And we donâ€™t make our readers wait a week, or even a month, to find out whatâ€™s happening in the business community. In addition to our printed newspaper, we offer an online edition that is available at 12:01 a.m. each business day.
In every issue we offer news that will help readers stay abreast of current business and legal trends. We provide profiles of successful businesses and businesspeople, give insight from respected financial and legal columnists, and provide details of local companiesâ€™ growth, setbacks and achievements. We provide our readers with the information they need to make wise business choices and create their own success.
The Daily Reporter is the official newspaper for all courts of record of Franklin County, Ohio.
In March 1876, the Ohio General Assembly approved legislation providing for publication of certain advertisements, notices and proclamations in newspapers. In 1897, The Daily Reporter was designated the newspaper of record by Franklin County. Although it was founded only a year earlier, the fledgling newspaper already had established itself as a reliable source of legal information.
Today, The Daily Reporter continues to serve the public and the courts as the areaâ€™s only official legal journal, providing timely and accurate information on issues of concern. Legal listings regularly published in The Daily Reporter include:
- - Vendorsâ€™ licenses
- - Deeds and mortgages
- - Mechanicsâ€™ liens
- - Public notice advertising
- - Marriages and divorces
- - New corporations
- - Sheriffâ€™s sales
- - Bankruptcies
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (614) 228-6397
Circulation: (614) 930-2617
- - The Daily Reporter - Ohio Tavern News - Builder's Exchange Newsletter - Columbus Metropolitan Club Newsletter - Columbus Bar Association Newsletter - Builder's Exchange Construction Conference Magazine - Builder's Exchange Safety Awards Magazine - Builder's Exchange Craftsmanship Award Magazine - Builder's Exchange Annual Report - Columbus Bar Association Quarterly's - Women in Business Magazine - The Good Life Magazine
- Payment method:
- check, all major credit cards
- Brewery District, South Columbus
The Daily News Reporter
- Newspapers, Print Advertising, News Stands, News Dealers-Wholesale