I think it is interesting that the ONLY positive review of this terrible company has come from one of its former employees. I imagine this is because it must be wonderful to work for a place that does not push its employees to take accountability for their mistakes, their poor customer service or the poor business practices of their employer. I have had nothing but neutral and negative experiences with this credit un... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Telhio Credit UnionAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Telhio Credit Union (www.telhio.org) is a member-based, full-service financial institution serving anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Franklin County and surrounding communities. Since 1934, we have been committed to providing a full spectrum of products and services at competitive rates.
At Telhio, we offer members:
- Full-Service Banking - All the products and services you expect from a full-service financial institution, plus member benefits such as discounts at many central Ohio businesses through the Telhio Preferred PartnersTM program.
- Convenience - Conduct transactions at any of our branch locations or ATMs throughout central Ohio. Members also can bank at participating credit unions within a nationwide network of shared banking branches when you're away from home
- Security - We participate in the highest level of combined federal and private share savings insurance available, so deposit accounts are insured up to $500,000
- Our Members are Our Priority - We live our "people helping people" philosophy everyday and are committed to providing services to help our members make the best financial choices possible
Multiple locations throughout Columbus. View website at www.telhio.org for additional branch addresses.
- Telhio Credit Union offers a variety of financial products and services, including: * Share and High-Yield Savings Account * FREE Checking * Deposit Account such as CDs, money market accounts and IRAs * Youth Accounts * Home Mortgages and Home Equity * Auto Loans and Leases * Debt Consolidation Service * Personal Lines of Credit * Student Loans * VISA Cards * Business Products & Services Visit www.telhio.org to learn more about our products, services and member benefits. Telhio Credit Union (www.telhio.org) is a member-based, full-service financial institution serving anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Franklin County and surrounding communities. Since 1934, we have been committed to providing a full spectrum of products and services at competitive rates. Visit www.telhio.org to learn more about our products, services and member benefits. BRAND * VISA
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards
See Our 5 Locations, Phone Numbers & Hours Under Products & Services
- Downtown Columbus, Uptown District
Telhio Credit Union North
Telhio Credit Union-Downtown
- Credit Unions, Financial Planning Consultants, Financial Services, Banks, Loans, Mortgages, Commercial & Savings Banks
HORRIBLE - STAY AWAY. One star is honestly far too much after ALL of the issues I have experienced in 10 years of banking with them. The newest issue you ask? I have thousands of dollars in my account and cannot access ANY of it at the very earliest until Monday because of their horrible policies and hours. My card was declined for several small purchases- including for groceries. Do not trust your money in this cred... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This bank is from the dark ages. I have a Huntington account as well, and I find I am constantly comparing Telhio to Huntington and Huntington wins every time. I wanted to bank through Telhio because I wanted to support the idea of a credit union that was local, but I just can't get over how backward Telhio is compared to Huntington- it like banking for old people. My mother in law might like banking there and she'd ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
1. One month they didn't post my interest to my account at all...took a week to resolve\r 2. Second time they refused to credit my interest because they posted one of my qualifying transactions at the beginning of a new month, deceptively disqualifying me from yet another month of interest.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
8 year patron. Avoid multiple loans or services**************\r First the [credit union] staff told me to turn in a van that my ex was court ordred to pay for, but she did not. So the staff prompted me to turn the van in to them, and I did. They made it seem, as if, it was a good thing for me to do. They said it was not as bad as a repo. I thought they were going to auction the van and subtract the sale cost from the... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch