Excellent Care We love this place, the front desk ladies are very kind, the doctors are great, very friendly to both my children, me and our animals. They take very good care of our animals. I was so happy to find a good vet for our animals to go in Columbus!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
North Kenny Veterinary Hospital DVMAdd to mybook
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! We would like to extend a warm welcome to you on behalf of our hospital. North Kenny Veterinary Hospital is one of the longest established veterinary practices in the city of Columbus, Ohio. We strive to deliver the best pet care that veterinary practice has to offer while understanding the needs and wishes of pet owning families. We believe there are many ways we show we care “just a little more.” We become extremely attached to our patients and enjoy being a part of their lives, guiding them and their owners from puppyhood to the senior years. Our goal is to provide you with the very best and most affordable service. We are a client-centered practice. In our office, quality patient care and quality client care are everyone’s responsibility. We believe that the best way to care for animals is to work to educate owners about their animal’s health care needs including grooming, to be responsive to the owner’s needs, and to treat all clients with courtesy and respect. We offer an array of preventative and wellness services, including examinations, vaccinations, parasite prevention, and micro chipping. Diagnostic, surgical and dental care services are also available, and our clean boarding facility with caring staff is welcoming and climate-controlled for your pet's comfort. We look forward to meeting you and your pet! Call today to book an appointment!
- General Info:
- We believe there are many ways we show we care just a little more. We become extremely attached to our patients and enjoy being a part of their lives, guiding them and their owners from puppyhood to the senior years.
- advantage, wellness
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, debit, insurance, visa
- Located on Kenny Rd. Just off Bethel Rd.
- Governours Square
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians, Pet Services, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Specialty Services, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Animal Health Products, Kennels, Veterinary Specialty Services
Because I knew Claudia, a college acquaintance, worked for North Kenny Veterinary Hospital. I decided to board my dog Mimi, when I traveled out of state many times. Flying out of Columbus though I live in Dayton. Claudia and her team has earned my complete trust. Each time I take Mimi there to board, she is always happily greeted by the staff. Given her old age and being slightly deaf, she always wags her tail a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is a really good vet hospital. The vets are knowledgeable and very kind. The staff is very personable and professional - from the receptionist to the vet techs to the kennel staff to the office manager - just very nice people who all clealy like animals. My dogs receive excellent care and the prices are reasonable. We followed Dr. Ott from her former practice to Kenny Road because good vets are hard to find and ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Disappointed. I found the Vets at North Kenny to be exceptionally unprofessional. Services were performed that were not requested, all the while they spoke unprofessionally of other vets. Though greeted fairly well at the onset, I left feeling quite insulted due to their lack of professional conduct and lack of people skills in general. To add salt to the wound, their billing clerk mis-billed at the time of servi... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have been taking my two special needs/old cats to Swenson/North Kenny hospital for 1.5 years now. What I love about this practice is how they never try to sell unnecessary medicine for profit unlike some other vets I have been to in Columbus. They have always given a prescription for me to buy medicine from wherever I want. Reasonable prices and great care.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Dr. Swenson and his staff cared for our miniature Dachshund for many years. He provided the finest of care in an atmosphere of complete respect for the pet and his family. To Dr. Swenson, our dog was a ""gentleman."" Sadly, after more than 16 years of love and companionship, his eyes had grown dim, his hearing fell silent and his small legs could no longer hold him. It was time. Saying goodbye to a friend is pa... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse