- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Our mission at Mid Ohio Pulmonary and Sleep Associates is to provide comprehensive medical consultation and compassionate care to patients with pulmonary and sleep disorders. Complete diagnostic sleep services and first line durable medical services employed in treating patients with sleep disorders will be made available. Currently accepting new patients. Providers for most insurance plans. Joseph H. Cunningham, M.D., FAASM, FCCP, FACP Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine Asok Dasgupta, M.D., MRCP, FAASM, FCCP Diplomate, American Board of Sleep Medicine Paresh Timbadia, M.D., FAASM Diplomate, America Board of Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Services Our comprehensive pulmonary services include: *Outpatient consultation and follow-up care for a variety of pulmonary diseases such as asthma, sarcoidosis, pneumonia, chronic obstructive disease (CPOD), pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, etc. *Outpatient pulmonary function testing *Outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic procedures like bronchoscopy, thoracentesis, cardio-pulmonary exercise testing, etc. *Occupational & disability evaluations *Second opinion *Inpatient Care Sleep Center Services Our state of the art sleep center and affiliated board certified sleep physicians provide the following services: *Outpatient consultation and follow-up care for sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, periodic limb movement, etc. *Overnight sleep studies (Polysomnographic Study) *Daytime sleep studies (for shift workers) *Assessment of daytime sleepiness through Mean Sleep Latency Test (MSLT) and daytime alertness through Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT) *Acclimation and set up of Positive Pressure Therapy (CPAP and BIPAP) *Occupation-specific sleep evaluations (FAA, DOT) *Disability evaluations *Second opinions
- Located Near 670 & Cassady Ave on the East Side of Columbus, Just Behind the Marriott Hotel on Cassady Ave
Mid Ohio Pulmonary and Sleep Associates (MPSA)
Pulmonologists Board Certified Sleep Physicians
- Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders, Physicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases, Physicians & Surgeons