Grant Health and Fitness CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Grant Health and Fitness Center is downtown Columbus' leading choice for fitness, health enhancement and disease prevention. We are an integrated fitness and clinical facility open to the public.
Staffed with certified exercise physiologists, registered nurses and registered dieticians, Grant Health and Fitness Center offers a variety of fitness memberships as well as specialty programs to both members and non-members. We offer the high standards, safety and security that you would expect from a hospital-based fitness center. A parking garage is also located directly below us for your convenience.
- Fitness Programs
- Group Exercise Classes
- Massage Therapy
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Maintenance
- Health Risk Management
- Nutrition and Diabetes
- Tobacco Cessation
- We're located on the ninth floor of Grant Medical Center's Physician's Building, on the northwest corner of East Town Street and South Grant Ave
- Downtown Columbus
- We have a wide variety of exercise equipment, including free weight equipment, cardiovascular machines, and Cybex equipment. All the equipment is inside the track, which is used for mostly walking and some jogging. Locker rooms are also available, which include showers, steam room, and sauna.
OhioHealth, Grant Medical Center
- Health Clubs, Health Resorts, Hospitals, Medical Clinics