Riverside Community MedicineAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Welcome to Riverside Community Medicine
Appointments and scheduling
- Please make appointment before you come in. When you call, describe your problem as clearly as you can so that enough time is scheduled to meet your needs.
- 1st visit-please allow about two hours. This gives you time to register, share your health history, and in some cases, meet with a staff nurse before seeing your doctor.
- To help you remember you appointment, a computerized reminder system called SmartTalk will call you one or two days in advance.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment, or call (614) 566-5456 at least 24 hours ahead of time if you are unable to keep it.
- Extra Phones:
For urgent concerns after office hours, call: (614) 566-5000
Health care services
- Internal medicine
- Infusions therapy
- Minor surgery
- Wellness and preventative care
- Our office is located in the Riverside Health Center just north of the hospital
- Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Medical Clinics