Gahanna Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm\nSaturday 8:30am - 1:00pm\nSunday Boarding Pick Up 7-8 pm On Holiday Weekends, Boarding pick up is on the Monday Holiday, Not Sunday
- Call Today to Make an Appointment! Husband and wife team Dr. John Worman and Dr. Paula Marrie purchased Gahanna Animal Hospital in 1981. The facility has: 7 exam rooms, a full pharmacy, surgical suite, hospital ward, isolation room, intensive care unit, a full lab, a grooming facility and boarding that includes xtra-large runs, indoor/outdoor runs and pet suites complete with a T.V. and bed. Gahanna Animal Hospital currently has six associate veterinarians in addition to the owners. We offer full service wellness care/vaccinations, internal medicine diagnosis, hospitalization/intensive care, x-rays, bloodwork, allergy testing, dentals, surgery, long-term case managment, grooming, baths, day care and puppy classes. Gahanna Animal Hospital is truly a full service animal hospital.
- General Info:
- Your pet depends on you and your family's veterinarian for a lifetime of health care. We know your pet is very important to you as a companion, a friend, and in a real sense, a member of the family. Gahanna Animal Hospital is a client-oriented practice. Therefore, quality patient care and quality client care are everyone's responsibility. We believe that the best ways to assure total quality care for your pets are to work to educate you about proper pet health care, to be responsive to your needs, and to treat you with courtesy and respect. The doctors and staff welcome you and are ready to assist you in all of your pet's health care needs. We encourage you to contact us any time you have a problem or question concerning your pet. We look forward to helping you. Hours and appointments Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Our phone number is 471-2201. We keep our hours convenient to try to accommodate your busy schedule. To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointments. Emergency service is available to our clients until midnight on weekdays and until 6 pm on Saturdays. Hospital visits Please stop in for a tour of our modern, well-equipped 7,200 sq. ft. facility. If the need arises for your pet to become hospitalized, your visits are encouraged. Check with your doctor about the TLC (tender loving care) you can help us provide.
- Complete Veterinary Services * Physical Examinations * Vaccinations * Heartworm Testing * Dental Care * Early Morning and Late Evening Appointments * Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery * Complete Laboratory Procedures * Intensive Care * Geriatric Care Programs * Behavioral Consultation * Pet Foods & Supplies * Reproductive Special Services * Baths and Brush-outs * Flea Control * Complete Boarding and Daycare Facility * Puppy Pre-school Training * In-house X-rays, Including OFA * Allergy Testing * Pocket Pets * Bird Wing and Beak Trims * On-site Pharmacy PRICE RANGE We strive to make high quality veterinarian care affordable. Our doctors are happy to discuss fees and provide estimates before services are rendered. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and CareCredit (a pre-arranged medical credit line).
- Payment method:
- master card, visa
- East Columbus
- Veterinarians, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Services
I am so happy the way this great hospital received me. The very first time I came here they showed love and care and excellent relationship with their customers. Very friendly environment and helpful. Love this place, homely environment. \nLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
I am so happy the way this great hospital received me. The very first time I came here they showed love and care and excellent relationship with their customers. Very friendly environment and helpful. Love this place, homely environment.Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch