- Mon - Thu 11:30 am - 9:30 pm, Fri - Sat 11:30 am - 10:30 pm, Sun 11:30 am - 9:00 pm
- General Info:
- In the 1970’S captain Niki and HIS brothers GUS and nick opened the FISHERMAN'S wharf here in columbus on morse road. It quickly became the restaurant for fresh seafood and prime meats in central ohio. For years HE has offered the highest quality food for the best prices. Today Niki is still serving the freshest seafood and best hand selected meats in the FISHERMAN'S wharf AT polaris. With HIS SON. Johnny and daughter maria. They are continuing the family tradition. MARIA’S amazing martini recipes and JOHNNY’S kitchen experience help this Generation’s wharf continue to please everyone. The CHALKIAS family thanks everybody for patronizing US over the years.
- Open for lunch and dinner daily providing the freshest seafood and the best prime meats. Great happy hour from 4:00PM to 7:00 PM seven days a week. ALL DAY on sundays. We also serve brunch on Sundays from 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- On the south side of Polaris Pkwy just west of I-70. Turn south on Lyra then left just past Quaker Steak and Lube.
- English, Greek
Fisherman's Wharf Hellenic Seafood House
- Seafood Restaurants, Fish & Seafood Markets, French Restaurants, Restaurants
This is a great place to stop in for a cocktail and snack or stay awhile and enjoy dinner with your friends or family! Have had not one but two great dining experiences at Fisherman's Wharf. The pastas are all original recipes- you won't find these duplicated at other restaurants. The wedge salad is THE BEST in the city. All desserts are home made! Great wine list with reasonable prices. The staff can't be frie... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse