Federal Gold TradersAdd to mybook
Experience our best... Price, Atmosphere, Service!
- General Info:
An Ohio licensed precious metals dealer brokering gold, silver and platinum, Federal Gold Traders has three conveniently located branch offices. We offer a unique and upscale experience for those interested in liquidating broken, out-of-date or otherwise unwanted jewelry including precious stones and watches. We also purchase coins and U.S. paper currency as well as silver flatware, tray and tea sets.
Our unique volume-based pricing structure rewards customers with higher returns when buying or selling precious metals, setting us apart from the competition.
Independently owned and operated Federal Gold Traders' unique fundraising program has earned them a reputation of unquestionable integrity within the Columbus community.
Our turnkey program provides participating non-profit organizations with a contribution from Federal Gold Traders equal to 10% of all buying transactions resulting from their organizations referrals.
Partnering with our team and their dedication to providing quality pricing, atmosphere and service ensures a positive fundraising experience and outcome not just for the charity, but the people who support it as well.
Non-profit organizations of all sizes are encouraged to contact their local Federal Gold Traders representative to learn more about this lucrative fundraising alternative.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (614) 407-4638
We specialize in the following services:
1) Full service buying of gold, silver and gemstones including
2) A buying service where we purchase unwanted jewelry, coins, flatware and precious stones.
3) An investment service allowing customers to purchase gold and silver coins, bars and rounds for investment purposes or for gifts.
4) A fundraising service for small, medium and large organizations where through our buying service we donate 10% of our purchases to the partnering organization.
- coins, jewelry, platinum, silver
- East Beechwold, Clintonville
- Other Locations:
- 6278 E Broad Street Columbus, Ohio 43214
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Ronald McDonald House
- Respite Connection
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Consignment Service, Pawnbrokers, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelers