Federal Gold TradersAdd to mybook
Experience our best... Price, Atmosphere, Service!
Mon - Sat10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Private Events, Fundraisers, Charity Ideas, Gold Buyers, Precious Metal Buyers, High Prices Paid for Gold, Broken Jewelry
- Approximately one mile east of 270 on the north side of East Broad Street next to Starbucks and FedEx.
- Other Locations:
- 4583 N. High Street, Clintonville, Ohio 43214
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure Ronald McDonald HousePelotoniaRespite Connection DRAColumbus
- Coin Dealers & Supplies, Consignment Service, Diamond Buyers, Jewelry Buyers, Metals, Precious Metals, Collectibles, Second Hand Dealers, Diamonds, Pawnbrokers, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Jewelers
I recently sold an item at the Clintonville location on N. High Street. Not only did I receive top value for my item, but the experience was first class. The store is new, conveniently located in a nice area of town, and the customer service is outstanding.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
This company was great! They were very professional, paid me so much that I actually got enough to pay my taxes and they made a huge contribution to my charity. I recommend everyone use these guys to sell your unwanted or broken jewelry. Thanks so much for providing this great service.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
These guys opened up this past fall in the old NBC4 studio on Broad &amp; High. I noticed the storefront on the way in to work. Always looks nice. Have long been curious what some of my jewelry might fetch on the market, but never had the guts or interest to visit 'other' locations. This place made me feel comfortable. Check out their pictures. The store is nicer than my bank! The store manager was profess... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I had some old gold jewelry that made me look like I should be in a 1970's adult film so I thought it was time to part ways. After much consideration I decided to go to Federal Gold Traders. I didn't want to go to some &quot;back alley&quot; type of place. The store was well lit and clean. The man in the store named &quot;Ron&quot; was professional but was dressed like he could have been in that 1... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse