- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Asian Dining At Its Finest We offer a captivating menu of HUNAN, MANDARIN, SZECHUAN and THAI dishes. All menu items are prepared fresh daily by our acclaimed chefs using only the highest quality ingredients.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (614) 471-8989
- Ohio Proud Products
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex, discover, diners club, debit, travelers checks
- Chi Thai is located within minutes of most major destinations in Columbus. From Easton10 Minutes
- Preserve North
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee,Air Conditioned,Cable Television,Family Dining,Handicapped Parking,Handicap Accessible,Locally Owned & Operated
New Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Ohio Restaurant Association
Chi Thai Restaurant
- Restaurants, Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Thai Restaurants, Restaurant Menus
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Chinese
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
05/13/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I have to say that Chi Thai is my favorite Chinese food place. The strip mall it sits in prepares you for the cheap food that others offer but when you walk in the door you know you are in a great restaurant. Great bar, beautiful woodwork and white tableclothes scream ""fine dining"" but the prices are very very good for the quality of food you get. The food is spectacular and I return again and again since I live a few blocks away. Go, run, don't walk. You won't regret it.
The manager/owner and wait staff are all very well-trained, friendly and professional. The food quality is excellent. The interior is clean and attractive with booths and tables. I have eaten appetizers, soups and both Chinese and Thai food here. I enjoy the spicy dishes so usually eat Hunan, Kung Po and Szechuan. I especially enjoy Red Curry, Kung Po and Szechuan Beef or Scallops dishes. All the accompanying rice selections (Brown, Fried, White) are excellent. The Crispy Spring Roll and Pork Dumplings are favorite appetizers. The food delivery timing of the waitstaff is excellent. They are attentive but not intrusive. I highly recommend you give this restaurant a visit.
05/18/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I went searching for Thai cuisine one weekend and found this WONDERFUL spot still open after 8:00 PM (unlike the other east side Thai offering). This one won me over with their mix of Chiness and Thai cuisine. I'm a fresh basil lover, and their basil sauce is delicious. This new kid in town is worth visiting!