This place is a joke! Hour plus wait, they weren't busy. Your pet is taken to a back room away from you. They run tests you don't ask for. $150 to walk in the door. (add $33 for some tech fee or something ridiculous) and then sit back and wait for your "estimate"! Prepare to get "bent over". $400 for an unconfirmed UTI "diagnosis' Absurd..Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
MedVet Medical & Cancer Centers for PetsAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Capital Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center Provides Two Different Types of Services for the Pet Community. During the Daytime Hours Our Building Houses Veterinarians that Have Special Training in Internal Medicine, Radiology and Surgery. Patients are Seen on An Appointment Basis Through Referral From Their Regular Veterinarian. Typically There Referred Patients Require Extensive Diagnostics, Treatments, or Surgery that Their General Practitioners Do Not Provide. After Hours, on Weekends and Holidays Our Emergency Hospital Manages Trauma and Critical Care Pet Emergencies When Your Regular Veterinarian is Not Available. No Appointment is Necessary During Emergency Hours. The Referral Center Conditions for Which you May Be Referred, Include: Diabetes, cancer, IBD, urinary problems, congenital Defects, mass removals, fracture repair, ligament damage, intestinal blockage. Our Veterinarians Perform Procedures Such As Endoscopy, Cystoscopy, Ultrasonography, PEG Tube Placement, CSF Tap, Chemotherapy, Thoracic, Abdominal, Neurologic, and Orthopedic Surgery. The Emergency Center Our emergency center is open Monday through Thursday from 6pm to 8am and continuously from 6pm on Friday until 8am the following Monday. We are also open 24 hours on all holidays. While our staff is well equipped to handle all types of pet emergencies, most of our treatments are directed towards delivering acute, life-saving treatment and stabilization.
- *Trauma & Critical Care *Emergency Care *Internal Medicine *Radiology *Oncology *Surgery
- Trabue Woods, Northwest Columbus
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinary Information & Referral Services, Veterinarians
This place is heartless. They demand high cost upfront payment before they will see your pet which I understand however, there are facility fees and doctor fees. Then they do xrays which will show an obvious fracture but they also require a third party to read the xrays. Causing additional unnecessary costs. My thought is why can't they staff a doctor who is competent enough to actually read them in the first place. ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse