Advanced Aesthetic & Laser Surgery
Take advantage of our 'one-stop shopping' for all of your cosmetic and aesthetic surgery needs from cosmetic facial surgery, minimally invasive surgery, injectables, facials, laser treatments and more.Ã‚Â Dr. McMahan is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery specializing is aesthetic surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Ohio Valley Society for Plastic Surgery, Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons and the Academy of Medicine.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
If you're hoping to look your finest, you've come to the right place; It's what we do best. We'll give you nothing but our undivided attention, straightforward honest answers and real factual information without gimmicks, hype or pressure. We believe that the best patients are the most informed patients; that way you make the best decisions. Please take your time to browse our frequently asked questions and before and after photos. For more information simply call us through either our direct or toll free phone numbers, email Dr. McMahan, or fill out our online contact form. We pretty much have it all, from Lasers (FraxelÃ‚Â®, PhotogenicaÃ‚Â®, LightSheerÃ‚Â®, MedliteÃ‚Â®, etc.) and Injectables ( BotoxÃ‚Â®, JuvedermÃ‚Â®, RestylaneÃ‚Â®, etc. ) to Liposuction ( Tumescent, Ultrasonic, VaserÃ‚Â®, Liposculpting, etc. ) and the finest cosmetic surgical techniques for body, breast, and facial aesthetic surgeries.
We are told repeatedly by our patients that their consultation with us was unlike any other that they have experienced. You first spend time with Dr. McMahan talking about your wants and needs, desires and concerns. The procedure(s) you are considering are thoroughly discussed and explained including options, techniques and risks. After a thorough examination, all costs are outlined and you will receive a packet of information including procedure brochures, our office brochure, specific procedure consents, a list of medications to avoid before surgery and the cost analysis. You will value the time that you spend with us; we guarantee it!
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (614) 459-0060
Mon to Fri, 8:30-4:30: (888) 547-6796
- Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants
- Breast Augmentation with Saline Implants
- Breast Lifts
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini-tummy tucks
- Face Lift
- Chin Implants
- Eye Lid Surgery
- BotoxÃ‚Â® / DysportÃ‚Â®
- Fraxel LaserÃ‚Â®
- Mommy Makeover
- Post Bariatric Surgery
- Tattoo Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- Brow Lift
- Otoplasty (ear pinning surgery)
- Ultrasonic liposuction
- Body contouring
- Lower body lifts
- Arm lifts
- Thigh lifts
- Photogenica V laser for Portwine stains
- Photogenica V laser for facial spider veins
- Endoscopic cosmetic surgery
- VASER liposuction
- Chemical peels
- Allergan Silicone and Saline Breast Implants, Allergan facial implants, Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Fraxel Laser, Hydrafacial, Juvederm Ultra XC and Ultra Plus XC, Juvederm Ultra and Ultra Plus, Lightsheer Hair Removal Laser, Medlite C6 laser for tattoos, Mentor Silicone and Saline Breast Implants, Obagi Skin Care Products, Photogenica V laser for Portwine stains and facial spider veins, Restylane L and Perlane L
- Payment method:
- visa, master card
We are located just West of 315 about three miles North of Riverside Methodist Hospital between Henderson and Bethel Roads. Knightsbridge runs on an angle between Henderson and Olentangy River Road.
We are on the second floor of Knightsbridge Medical Building
- Olentangy Commons
Patients love our 'frequnt flyer' card which many of them refer to as our 'frequent filler' card. For each area of Botox or Dysport, you get one punch on your card. For each full syringe of Juvederm, Restylane or Perlane, you get two punches. Once you get nine punches on your card, either your next area of Botox is free or you get half off of your next injection of Juvederm, Restylane or Perlane.
We are one of the first offices in Ohio to feature Hydrafacial, a unique facial which not only exfoliates the skin but moisturizes and hydrates the skin at the same time.
Riverside Methodist Hospital,Upper Arlington Surgery Center,Knightsbridge Surgery Center,American Board of Surgery - September 1989,American Board of Plastic Surgery - November 1992
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgery
- The American College of Surgeons
- The Columbus Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Academy of Medicine
- The Columbus Surgical Society
Advanced Aesthetic &amp; Reconstructive Surgery, Inc.
- Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery, Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive, Physicians & Surgeons, Hair Removal, Tattoo Removal, Beauty Salons, Physicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery, Laser Vision Correction, Optometrists