I am a recent "empty nester". I saw this as a good time to finally do something for me. Follow my passion to learn about the "Wellness and Beauty" industry. When I met the admissions staff, I immediately felt their sincere desire to get me on my way to reaching my personal goals. My instructors and classmates were also welcoming and all were helpful. I learned something from everyone at TCI, not only about Esthetics,... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Tennessee Career InstituteAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Georgia Career Institute & Tennessee Career Institute provides women and men the appropriate skills they need to enter and succeed in the industries of Beauty and Wellness. We have one school located in Conyers, Georgia and three schools in Tennessee in the cities of Murfreesboro, McMinnville, and Columbia. Our students graduate prepared to enter the workforce and meet the demands required of them ready to perform as complete professionals. At our state of the art facilities, we provide the latest tools and techniques to learn and master all skills of massage therapy, hair care, skincare, nail technology, esthetics, cosmetology and more. Don’t be afraid to follow your dream! Call today for more information or fill out an online application.
- Training in the areas of massage therapy, hair care, skincare, nail technology, esthetics, and cosmetology.
- Locations in Conyers, Georgia and Tennessee (Murfreesboro, McMinnville, and Columbia.)
- Job Placement Assistance. Day & Evening Classes. Financial Aid if Qualified. In order to accomplish our Mission, our faculty, curricula, delivery methods, support resources and state of the art facilities are developed and maintained at a level of excellence that sets us apart from others in the marketplace.
- Massage Schools, Skin Care, Nail Salons, Beauty Schools, Business & Vocational Schools, Beauty Salons, Adult Education
I was enrolled for the esthetics program at this school. I was also a transfer student so coming from one school in a very populated city to this one was a major down grade. The admissions person told me that I would be learning more things than what I had already learned in my previous school. That was total crap. The rotation of the curriculum in which I can in was something I had already previously learned. I was ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
First I have been going to this school for the past four years and the service from the students is great but the staff well the new staff that are there have no clue about what is going on. This is my last time going to that school. Very dissatisfied about the way things are being done now.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
im currently in this school and i can tell you i hate waking up knowing i have to go to this school. it was a very great school when i started but now its just complete bull crap. the awesome teachers they have there and actually care about students the other staff members try their hardest to get rid of them and eventually they do. all they care about is their money and keeping there job they dont care about your ca... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
This has been a lot of fun. I was a little nervous being a guy interested in massage therapy at a beauty school but its something I wanted to do and this is the best place to do it. The school is beautiful and is the most comprehensive compared to the other options I looked in to.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse