Midlands Orthopaedics PA Foot & Ankle CenterAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Midlands Orthopaedics, P.A. was founded in 1981 by the late Dr. Richard Davis, an orthopaedic pioneer who brought advanced techniques to Columbia, S.C. The practice has continued to grow, both in scale and expertise. Most recently, Midlands Orthopaedics merged with Lowcountry Orthopaedics in Charleston to form Arcis Healthcare. The physicians at Midlands and Lowcountry are excited to partner together to improve orthopaedic care delivery and the overall experience for patients in both Columbia and Charleston. Pooling our resources will allow us to invest in better technology and other support systems to enhance your care without increasing your cost. Another major milestone was the opening of the an Ambulatory Surgery Center as part of the Silver Anniversary of Midlands Orthopaedics. Located next to the original office on Blanding Street near downtown Columbia, the center represents a $6 million investment in the future of advanced orthopaedic care in central South Carolina. The physicians at Midlands Orthopaedics reflect the full spectrum of musculoskeletal care. They have all completed fellowship training in their sub-specialties. Their areas of expertise include spine and cervical, upper extremity, hand, foot and ankle, trauma, pediatric surgery and joint replacement. All of our physicians emphasize minimally invasive techniques that enable patients to recover more quickly and with less discomfort. Adding to the practice’s breadth are physiatrists who specialize in advanced electrodiagnosis, pain management and rehabilitation. Also on staff is an orthopaedic and sports medicine specialist whose focus is treating injuries and conditions that do not require surgery. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and other advanced diagnostic equipment are available on site, offering high quality results and added convenience to patients. HOURS The offices of Midlands Orthopaedics, P.A. are open for scheduled appointments Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. Midlands Orthopaedics also offers extended hours each day from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. These hours are devoted to walk-ins and no appointment is necessary. If you would like to make an appointment please call 256-4107 or click here to have someone from the appointment team contact you. If you have an after hours Emergency, please call 256-4107 to notify an on-call physician. EMERGENCIES The medical professionals of Midlands Orthopaedics, P.A. are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to handle all medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency that cannot wait until regular business hours, you may call (803) 256-4107 to notify an on-call physician. Please be advised that medications cannot be prescribed or refilled after regular office hours. HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS The physicians of Midlands Orthopaedics, P.A. are affiliated with the following hospitals in the greater Columbia area: •Palmetto Health Baptist •Providence Hospital Northeast MRI Same-day and next-day scans available. Reports completed and available in 24 hours or less. Well-trained and professional staff. For an MRI appointment call (803) 933-6720.
- Payment method:
- mastercard, discover, all major credit cards, visa, master card
- 4 Locations in the Midlands of South Carolina to serve you better!
- Robert Mills Historic, Downtown Columbia
Redmond, M David, Do - Midlands Orthopaedics Pa
- Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General, Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, Physicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics, Physicians & Surgeons, Physicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine, Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics