Pars Middle Eastern & Mediterranean Market
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are a family owned & operated Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Grocery Shop. We carry a large selection of your Favorite Mediterranean Foods, Spices, Teas, Meats and Cheeses & Pastries.
High quality products at low prices - our grocery store delivers that and more. Take advantage of special discounts, our permanently low prices and a large selection of fresh, delicious produce. Come on down to the store, meet our friendly staff and see our fantastic line of products for yourself.
We look forward to your visit! So if you are looking for the finest: * Persian * Turkish * Indian * Pakistani * Arabian * Armenian * German * Bulgarian * Dried Fruits * Breads * Crackers * Cheeses & Meats stop by and say hello! Our store is organized, immaculate, and we are always looking to meet new friends! We also carry a large selection of:
* Imported Hookah & Shisha and * Wonderful aromatic tobacco. * Clean * Orderly * Friendly Staff!
- Business History
- Pars Market, located in Columbia, Maryland, has been in business since January 2010. We are family-owned and committed to the highest standards of quality in our products.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (443) 846-2456
- Hookah Clay Bowls
- Glass Bases
- Hookah Grommet
- Filters & Mouth Tips
- Hookah Hoses
- Al Fakher Shisha
- Al Amir Shisha
- Starbuzz Shisha
- Coconara charcoals
- Layalina Shisha
- Charcoal Carriers
- Stem Plugs
- Hookah Tongs
- Foil Sheets
- Hookah Trays
- * International grocery, * Midle Eastern market, * Midle Eatern Store, * Milka, * Nazar, * Turkish Brand Eti Cookies, * Turkish ethnic foods, * Turkish ethnic foods , Hookah Shop, Midle Eatern market, Midle Eatern markets, Turkish Brand Eti Cookies
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, paypal, debit, cash
- In the Columbia Market Place Center 9400 Snowden River Parkway Suite # 109 Columbia, MD 21045-5332 Neighbourhood: Between Rustling Leaf and Carved Stone. Next to: Royal Pizza and Akbar Restaurant.
- Owen Brown, Snowden Ridge
* Atm * Lotto * Bill pay * Money Order * Western Union * DVD Kiosk * Money transfer * Fax * Copy * Gum Ball machine * Vending Services * Gift Card * Phone Cards * Mobile Minutes * Hookah * Tobacco
* Roasted eggplant * Roasted red pepper * Cabbage leaves * Hot peppers * Tomato sauce * Okra eggplant dip * Yellow peppers * Turnip pickle * Pattypan squash * Sadaf khoresht, ghormesabzi, fesenjoon * Sadaf marinated eggplant, Marinated garlic *Lupini beans * Kettle * Tea pot * Tea glassess, * Pot and pan, * Armenian coffee maker * Vermicelli, Misko Macaroni * Nido dry milk * Buckwheat * Rigatoni, Fosili, * Farina * Semolina * Calrose rice * Rice flower * Wheat starch * Chick peas flower, * Orzo, spagethi, raw vermicelli, * Roasted noodle, Pickling spice, * Dried lime, Roasted noodles, Reshte aash, Reshte polo, fusilli dry molokhia * International Phone Cards
* Shisha, Shishah, Hooka,
- Arabic, English, Farsi, Turkish
- Grocers-Ethnic Foods, Grocers-Specialty Foods, Cigar, Cigarette & Tobacco Dealers, Convenience Stores, Pipes & Smokers Articles, Grocery Stores, Food Products
- Other Information:
Parking: Street, Validated, Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Below Average
I love Indian food so when I heard this place had fresh ingredients, I had to go visit. They have a large variety of rice, sweets and spices. I got everything I needed in one place for a great price. I love it when I can save money and gas and get everything I need. I don't smoke hookah but for you all that do, they have a great variety of products. I will be back for sure.