Glacier Animal Hospital
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- small animal hospital
- Small Animal Hospital for Dogs, Cats, birds, & Exotics.
- Eukanuba Pet Food, Frontline, Heartgard, Hill's Pet Nutrition, Previcox, Purina Pet Food, Revolution, Rimadyl, Royal Canin Pet Food
- Payment method:
- check, master card, visa, cash
- Bigfork, Columbia Falls, Elmo, Finley Point, Hungry Horse, Kalispell, Lakeside, Marion, McGregor Lake, Olney, Pablo, Polson, Ronan, Somers, Swan Lake, West Glacier, Whitefish, Yellow Bay, Greater Flathead Valley
- English, Spanish
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinary Specialty Services, Veterinarians, Pet Services
- Other Information:
Specialties: Felines, Avian, Exotics, Cats, Puppies, Dogs, Doggies, Kittens, Birds, Canines
Dr. Mark Lawson and his staff are incredibly amazing, loving and caring for animals. They helped us get through a tough time with our dog Mabel who had A-Fib. It was very difficult, but they cared for us as much as they did her for the 5 years of treatment. We lost her in the end, but she was 13 and we knew it was coming. What we gained were friends and knowing that so many people out there care. God bless you Dr. Mark!
Traveling from California with 4 dogs isn't easy, but we were doing fine until one of them picked up a foxtail in his hairy little cocker paw. GAH squeezed us in; Dr. Molly performed a quick surgery; and, one little hairy cocker paw minus the foxtail. This has to be the most efficient animal hospital with the best staff (every one with whom we came in contact was helpful, friendly, and cheerful even after a long day) in the area.
My kitty went into kidney failure after a surgery to remove a blockage in her ureters. They gave months to live. Dr. Mark was the only vet (I've been to 9 vets) who thought to check the cause for her trouble. Turns out she has had E Coli for years and no one ever caught it. She is better now, has more energy, and has gained weight! She looks and feels fantastic. Thanks Dr. Mark for saving her life.
12/31/2010Provided by Citysearch -
parvo--- when your desperate to save your childs puppies life, a little chihuahua, that meant the world to my 10 yr old daughter,there`s not much a parent wouldn`t do.,,but when it`s a 2 days after christmas ,and we`re broke.YOUR office tells me,I have to have $300.deposit just to bring him in. I`m not stupid, it doesn`t cost close to that to heal parvo, I could`ve done it myself ,had i access to some vet materials, but NO, your office is not that friendly or helping.... let his 10 yr old daughter watch her puppy die in her arms and get a good taste ........O BUT IT`S OUR POLICY