FJF Door Sales Company Inc
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- *Sales *Service *Parts *New Installation *Residential & Commercial *All Makes & Models *Financing Available *Insurance Work Welcome *24 Hour Emergency Service *Days, Weekends & Evenings *Radio Dispatched Trucks *Lifetime Warranties *Licensed & Insured
- Extra Phones:
5864689787: (800) 462-2593
- Sales *Custom Entry Doors *Storm Doors *Garage Doors & Openers *Overhead *Rolling Steel *Fire Doors *Hollow Metal *Dock Levelers *Dock Seals Service *Broken Cable - Springs Hinges - Rollers *Replacement Parts & Sections *Weather Stripping *Transmitters BRAND *Stanley *Genipro *Perma-door *Masonite *Mahon *Track-rite *Wayen-Dalton *Master Coplay Authorized Dealer *Liftmaster Authorized Dealer *Fox Aluminum Products Authorized Dealer *Hass Door Authorized Dealer
- CHI Overhead Doors, Clopay Garage & Entry Doors, LiftMaster Openers, Therma-Tru Entry Doors
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards
- Clinton Township
- Doors, Frames, & Accessories, Garage Doors & Openers, Door Operating Devices, Door Repair, Overhead Doors, Awnings & Canopies, Door & Window Screens, Storm Windows & Doors, Commercial & Industrial Door Sales & Repair, Shower Doors & Enclosures, Home Repair & Maintenance
- Other Information:
FJF Doors is the best. I had a Front Roll-up door, a rear roll-up door, and a garage door opener installed in 2002 for my custom built garage. My parents also have used FJF for all their garage door requirements. Unless you know what your absolutely doing, don't even attempt the Lowes/Home Depot route of biting cheap and doing it yourself. Don't even think about it!!! These guys/gals are the best!!!!!
Don't waste your time. We were referred to this business by a person from Lowes when our garage door opener that they installed went on the fritz. When I first called, I was told that someone would be out in the afternoon to assess the problem. I was quite impressed at that point since it was 12:30 PM when I first called. By 4:30 when no one had arrived, I called again to make sure that we were still on the repair list. I was assured by the same woman that I spoke to initially that all of our repair information had been relayed to their service technician and that they didn't go home until their work requests were done. At 10:00 that evening, I realized that was a crock and we stil had an unworking garage door and all their promises were false. I would never call this company for anything again!!!!! If they were unable to take care of my problem that day, they should never have made the promise to do so. When they didn't even bother to call and let us know that no one would be here to make good on their promise, that was the last straw for me. Very poor customer service and very high prices. They wanted $125 for a service call, Sears was $75 and that was applied to the repair bill. Customer beware with this company.
I recently needed springs replaced on my Garage door in Macomb Township! Mike from FJF Doors came out and fixed it in what seemed like minutes!!! Mike was Very professional!!
My Sons Garage door needed a new pulley, so I called FJF Doors again and Mike was out there in no time at all!!! great Experience, I have/will recommend FJF Doors to all my Friends and Family. Thank you for being Honest, Quick, and efficient!!
In my 20 years living in the Algonac area I have had to call on FJF for all my garage door repairs and installations. FJF is a reliable and competent company that you can depend on. They are reasonable in price and installation and they are prompt in service. It is a good feeling to know that there is a company that will come out to help you when you are in need. I have never had to wait for an appointment. For every service call they came out early the following day and my garage door was put to good working order.
I checked reviews and this had a 5 star rating. I called for garage door repair. They came out. Touched nothing. Charged me $70.00 to give me an estimate for new door and lift. $1,381.00. I Called someone else for free estimate. In 5 minutes he fixed door. Charged $50.00
Bad company. Disreputable.
Couldn't have asked for a better experience. They came out within 1 hour of our initial call to give an estimate to repair a damaged door. Their estimate was VERY reasonable (our homeowner's insurance couldn't believe it), they were efficient, clean, extremely pleasant and fast. They showed up when they said they would and our overall experience was outstanding. HIGHLY recommend FJF Door Sales Company!!!