Bea Mer Auto
- General Info:
- Repair shop specialize in BMW. Years of experience as Level 1 Master BMW technician providing dealership quality service and experience at individual shop price.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (240) 257-2775
- BMW OEM, BOSCH, NGK, TEXTAR
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, insurance, master card, visa
- Big Bright Yellow Sign!
- Lounge/waiting area, complimentary drinks, WiFi
- English, Korean
- Automobile Electric Service, Auto Repair & Service, Automotive Tune Up Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Fuel Injection Repair
- Other Information:
The seat belt and airbag warning lights came on in my car. I previously had taken my car to the BMW dealer to have it serviced for the same warning light problem. The mechanic said this was a recall item. He repaired the problem but the light returned a couple of months later. I took my car back to the dealer and he indicated that it was now a different problem. I asked that they look at it again and they said the same thing, I took my car to Bea Mer Auto and Kevin conducted a diagnostic check of my warning light system and found that my warning light system was reacting as if I had had an accident. I know I hadn't had an accident so he reset all of my warning lights. The warning light has not returned. The dealer wanted me to pay a large amount of money for something that wasn't wrong. Kevin found the problem and the price was reasonable. The service here was great, the atmosphere was friendly, and Kevin is very knowledgeable.