My Literary CoachAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- My Literary Coach was founded in 2009 by Timothy Staveteig. For 25 years as a book acquisitions editor, editorial director, and then imprint publisher, Timothy declined good ideas packaged in poorly written proposals.He reviewed about 20,000 proposals from which he gleaned only 1,000 titles. From this, My Literary Coach is dedicated helping authors develop the best proposal for submission to literary agents or publishers editors. What Makes My Literary Coach Different from Other Services My Literary Coach provides professional publishing-support services for book authors.We focus on what makes book proposals successful. These include freshness, fitness for a known or desired readership, and boldnessgrowth in sales is often seen at each genres edges or fringes. Five other elements set us apart from similar services: We offer verbal as well as written feedback in our evaluations.We provide an excellence process to achieve satisfaction for all services rendered. Compare this to other services that simply state There are no refunds for this service.We offer a rapid turn-around, usually in 7 business days for most but our largest projects; for query packages, we often turn them around in 2 business daysand no rush charge!Our network of suppliers offers you the best fit. Of course, the tendency is for authors and reviewers to specialize in a few genres. Some services simply offer the work of their principals; other services offer brief bios for their review staff. We make a selection from our network for the best fit.We promise to protect your privacy and property by issuing both a Work for Hire agreement (WFH) which protects your claim as author of the work and a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), which protects your privacy. We do ask you for an endorsement when our assignment is completed. And, we appreciate it when you refer your contacts to us.
- Extra Phones:
Personal cell phone: (216) 401-5460
- Payment method:
- debit, check, paypal, all major credit cards
- My Literary Coach works by phone, facsimile, email, and text message. Most of our authors We do not schedule appointments at our offices.
- South Broadway
- My Literary Coach offers: An 888-number for scheduled conversations. A free 30-minute phone conversation so that we can understand your project and vision"Unlimited" replies to mails between appointments. Rapid turn-around without rush charges.
Association of Independent Authors - Honorary Excellence Award (http://www.independent-authors.org/)
IMPACT for Coaches (www.ImpactforCoaches.org)
My Book Editor LLC
My Book Agent
Reader Reach Media
- Entertainment Agencies & Bureaus, Libraries, Document Imaging, Editorial & Publication Services, Literary Agents, Digital Printing & Imaging, Book Publishers, Publicity Service, Business Coaches & Consultants, Business Management, Internet Products & Services