Mount Alverna VillageAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Quality care is the foundation for all we do at Mount Alverna Village, but that is just part of a larger vision. During your retirement years were determined to make sure you will enjoy this new phase in living your life to the fullest, as we care for the total person through body, mind and soul programming. Having such feelings is not uncommon. Fortunately, you can turn to Mount Alverna Village to assist you on your path to recovery. Experienced licensed health care professionals will work with your physician in a coordinated effort to meet your needs. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation facilities provide a healing environment while you receive instruction and direction from members of our highly trained and compassionate staff.
- Extra Phones:
440-663-1101: (440) 663-1101
- Assisted Living, Short Term Skilled Nursing and Rehab Services, Alzheimer's, Hospice
- Mount Alverna Village6765 State Rd.Parma, OH 44134Local telephone: 440-843-7800 From the East/West Interstate 480 to State Road exit. Go south on State Road. (Approximately 2 1/2 to 3 miles). From the South Interstate 77 North to Pleasant Valley Road exit. Go west on Pleasant Valley Road to State Road, turn right (north). (Approximately 1/4 mile on right). From the North Intersate 77 to 176 South (Parma). 176 to 480 west, State Road exit. (South approximately 2 1/2 to 3 miles).
- Daily Catholic Mass at 9:30 am Monday-Saturday, 10:00 am mass on Sundays. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy on site. Complimentary cable television.
- Equal Housing Opportunity Association
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Alzheimer's Care & Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Rehabilitation Services