Midtown Scientific Health Care ConsultantsAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Having served in the Greater Cleveland Community as a caregiver, a group home administrator, a Board of Directors (Cuyahoga County Alcohol and Drug Adiction Board), a residential care and mental health training consultant, and person who loves others and wants every human being to live their life to the fullest, it was important to identify what pieces and parts would be necessary to improve the quality of life for others. Within the the mental health care system, there seemed to be concern with only mental health, but the greater concern was identifying an approach to heal or promote recovery for total person. The question became what service(s) needed to be in place to provide a continuum of care addressing the client from "Head to Toe?" Diabeties, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and obesity were medical concerns too, and these diseases just as important required medical attention.Operating as a training consultant exclusively since 2001, and Midtown Scientific Inc, since 2003, a distributor of scientific laboratory research supplies and equipment, the businesses have been collaborated and restructured to form Midtown Scientific Health Care Consultants. Our work now is to make sure we reach out to those who are home bound to let them all patients know that they are not alone when it comes to identifying health care options. Midtown Scientific Health Care Consultants will coordinate the care and services you need for healthy living.
- Extra Phones:
866-/288.4914: (866) 288-4914
216/288.3687: (866) 853-8663
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, paypal
- Home Health CareHouse Call PhysicianVisiting PhysicianHome Health AidePrescriptionsMedicationMedication RefillsPersonal CareCoordinating Health CarePodiatryLaboratoryX-ray
- We are just a phone call away, and we come come to where you are whether a hospital, nursing home, residental care facility, or your personal home. The populations we serve are vast although our services cater more specifically to those who are adult (18 and over), elderly and those diagnosed with a medically diagnosed disability.As services providers, we are experts in working with those who have a mental health diagnosis also those with developmental disabilities. We also have experience working with persons diagnosed with Alzheimer's and dementia.
Project Management Professional PMP) Certification Pending, APB & Associates,
Member, National MBA Association
Member, Inc., Bio-Ohio
Member President's Council Foundation Emerging Entrepreneurs
Member, International Society of Six Sigma Professionals
Board Member, Ohio Adult Care Association Ohio
Department of Mental Health Licensed Group Home
Cuyahoga County Alcohol Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services Board, Contract Home Operator
Collaborative Patient Care Consultant & Team Member, Physican House Call Services
America Association of Health Care Consultants
- Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Medical Service Organizations, Mental Health Services, Home Health Services, Physicians & Surgeons