If I could give this shop no stars at all I would. I took my car here and asked if they could check my tires because a sensor was on. I received a call the next morning telling me it was repaired, without my permission. When I went to pick it up I asked why I wasn't called and asked first before the repair was made and given information on what would be done, how much it would cost, etc. I was then told, by the owner... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Kurak's Tire CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We are an Independent Automotive Service Center featuring quality ACDelco Parts. We offer vehicle maintenance, service & repair. Feel free to call or come by our location anytime.
- We are a complete service center offering: Brake service, Air conditioning service, Belts & Hoses, Shocks & Struts, Alignments, Tune-ups, engine Diagnostics, and Transmission Service. Ron Kurak-Manager Dave Kurak-Service Manager.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- Southwest side of Broadview, just south of Snow Rd
Authorized Kelly-Goodyear-Dunlop Dealer
Passenger Tires-Light Truck Tires-Performance Radials-Complete Auto Repair-Foreign-Domestic Light Trucks
- Tire Dealers, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Automobile Accessories, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service, Truck Service & Repair
Last winter, I was pricing a pair of tires for my wife's car. Out of the countless websites I consulted and 6 shops I called, Kurak's not only had the lowest price by about $35 per tire, but I called at 2:30 on a snowy saturday when they were planning to close at 3:00 - They told me to come in anyway and mounted and balanced both my tires while I waited; staying past ""closing"" to get the job done. Not once did they... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch