Halvorsen CompanyAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Steel Plate Fabrication
- Designing, engineering, fabricating and manufacturing high quality carbon and stainless steel custom pressure vessels and A.S.M.E. tanks up to 100 tons.
- The metal fabricator designs, engineers, builds and manufactures pressure vessels, process tanks, heat exchangers, storage tanks and boiler components.
- Heavy steel and alloy press brake forming and bending to fabricate metal components for other manufacturers and industrial companies.
- The Halvorsen Company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of rolled and welded steel cones and cylinders.The business holds ASME code construction certificates as follows; U Certificate # 3415, S Certificate # 3470 and H Certificate # 21,019. They are also a holder of the National Board R Certificate # 2613. The firm has maintained these certificates on a continuous basis since 1955. The enterprise employs in house Level II P.T., M.T. and AWS CWI inspectors.
- The Halvorsen Company offers a wide range of heavy steel and alloy plate fabrication capabilities and services.
- Their steel fabricators have many years of experience performing heavy steel plate bending, plate forming, metal forming, cold forming, CNC plasma cutting, hot forming, welding and weld repair, plate rolling, press brake forming, steel plate cutting, plate straightening, heat treating, steel plate flattening, machining, testing and measuring.The company processes many types of steel and alloy materials to construct segments, shapes, armor components, wear resistant components, alloy gear blanks, heavy sections, heavy wall rolled and welded cylinders, fabricated rings, formed cones and build to print custom fabrications. The company is a well respected fabricator of stainless steel, non-ferrous alloys, nickel alloys, chrome carbide overlay plate, clad plate, aluminum, copper, brass, manganese steel, P.V.Q., H.S.L.A., A/R Plate to 500 BHN, carbon steel and corrosion and abrasion resistant alloys. The company fabricates steel components and parts for a wide range of industries and manufacturing companies including mining equipment, oil and gas refineries, chemical and petrochemical, power generation, nuclear, contract engineering firms, steel, pulp and paper mills and their equipment manufacturers, military and armor vehicle components, steel supply and service centers and job & machine shops.
- Payment method:
Halvorsen Boiler Engineering
- Metal Rolling & Forming, Steel Fabricators, Welders, Boilers-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Pressure Vessels