- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Gray’s is a boutique auction house specializing in fine art & antiques. Founded in 2006 by Deba Gray & Serena Harragin, Gray’s auctions are held live in the auction showrooms while simultaneously streaming online, allowing local, national and international bidders to bid as if they were all in the auction showrooms. Gray’s auctioneers are licensed, bonded and insured giving consignors the confidence to know their items are protected throughout the auction process. With expertise across the spectrum of fine art, antiques & decorations Gray’s continues to expand into new markets, championing modern, post-war and contemporary art and design with record setting results. With a reputation for stellar service Gray’s has captured the attention of collectors, (both buyers and sellers) from across the world, becoming one of the most well respected auction houses in the region. Gray’s offer full appraisal services including estate tax appraisals, and insurance appraisals, working closely with banks, trustees, executors and institutions and attorneys to inventory, appraise and realize the full value of collections, estates or single items. Gray's are able to provide pick-up and delivery services for your collection of Fine Art, Antiques and Decorations, in our own Mercedes truck, with our experienced team of Fine Art packers and movers. Gray's - Local Experts with a Global Reach.
- Business History
- Founded in 2006 by Deba Gray and Serena Harragin, opening in Cleveland, Ohio June 2007, Gray's are specialists in fine art, antiques, jewelry and decorative objects.
- Extra Phones:
Main: (216) 226-3300
- Fine art, antiques, jewelry, decorative objects. Valuation and appraisal services. Auction services.
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, paypal, amex, jcb, check, debit
- Antiques, Auctioneers, Appraisers, Auctions, Art Galleries, Dealers & Consultants
These people have been exceptional in helping my family deal with my mom's estate. They came to her house and told us what they thought their auction company could help us with. They picked everything up
AT NO CHARGE and they sold everything but one sofa which we have decided to keep. They paid me about three weeks after the auction. Deba Gray is a very down to earth person, very knowledgable and she explained how auctions work . It was a very good experience.