Add to mybook
Mutually Inspired. Since 1855.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- For 156 years, Dollar Bank has grown to become a large, full service, regional bank, providing banking services to individuals and businesses across the Pittsburgh and Cleveland metropolitan areas. * Dollar Bank has a position of safety and soundness. As the largest independent mutual bank in the nation, Dollar Bank has no shareholders to answer to and therefore is not fixated on stock price.* We recognize that lending to area businesses spurs job growth, enhances the tax base and strengthens the region's economic viability. Relationship managers partner with all key business areas.* We work with financial planners, lawyers, accountants and other advisors to offer customized deposit accounts, as well as a variety of personal and business loans adapted to the needs of our clients* Dollar Bank is committed to providing services that reach low and moderate income areas within the communities we serve.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (216) 736-3954
TollFree: (800) 828-5527
- Personal Banking, Business & Private Banking, Checking, Savings, CDs, IRAs, Telephone-Online-Mobile Banking, Refinance, Mortgages, Home Equity, Personal-Auto-Student Loans, Credit Cards, Insurance
- Dollar Bank
- Park Bldg
- Downtown Cleveland
Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC
- BANKING,BORROWING,CD RATES,CHECKING,CREDIT CARD,IRA,LEASING,LOANS,MONEY MARKET,MORTGAGE,ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING,REFINANCE,SAVINGS ACCOUNT, Equal Housing Lender. Member Fdic.
- Banks, ATM Locations, Loans, Mortgages, Commercial & Savings Banks, Internet Banking